Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zarakhan786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2014, 04:16 PM
    Effects of Shoplifting on study visa renewal
    If somebody caught for shoplifting of 45 Kr in Norway and is on Study visa for Masters program, will it effect on visa renewal for another year just to complete the studies?

Check out some similar questions!

Visa Renewal [ 8 Answers ]

I have an expired visa from 2007 and was wondering if there's any way I could renew it? I was also supposed to get my citizenship but I was a child then and didn't have my own passport. I was under my mother's passport then but now I'm planning to move to the U.S to start work after taking my board...

F1 visa renewal [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a Ph.D. student and currently working on my dissertation. My visa expired in June 2009. I came to India in May 2009 and leaving to USA again in January 2010. As my visa expired in June 2009 I need to get it renewed before I leave to US. Though I am in India since May 2009 I am enrolled...

Does shoplifting lead to visa rejections when submitted for renewal [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all I recenlty got arrested for shoplifting in Texas at jcp store for merchanise worth 160$. I have to renew my depended visa status I'm march'08.will this shoplifting be a problem for appoval of my visa? can't I enter the USA hereafter once my current visa is expired.?

Will shoplifting lead to visa rejection when it is applied for renewal [ 4 Answers ]

I was recently caught for shoplifting in Texas. I'm here on a dependent visa.I really don't know what made me do shoplifting.this is my first time and I got caught. I stole earing and clothes worth 150$ and I was arrested and taken to jail . But was out on bail by nght. I feel really very ashamed...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.