Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bandgeek101 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2014, 07:53 PM
    Break-Up Text
    So I was dating this guy for a couple months, and I really liked him; we had a lot in common and we had fun times together. Two weeks ago though he broke up with me... through a text message! And now whenever I see him in school he won't even acknowledge me. We haven't talked since the break-up. I feel so hurt.
    Does anyone have any advice for me?
    Nab28 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2014, 07:56 PM
    Being hurt is normal teenage feelings, to even grown ups.. you need to let it go. Or try to talk to him that's if y'all were friends before you started dating.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 22, 2014, 08:03 PM
    I would imagine you are hurt but anyone who would break up with someone over text is not worth the pain and it's good you know how cruel he can be now. Get busy doing things you enjoy doing and soon he will be an unpleasant memory
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2014, 08:10 PM
    Just get over it... this won't be the only time you have to deal with it... best to learn now.

Count your blessings you found out now before you had any time invested with him.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 22, 2014, 08:43 PM
    That was pretty cowardly but take the hint and leave him alone. How old are you both? He wasn't as mature as you thought he was.
    bandgeek101 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2014, 08:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    That was pretty cowardly but take the hint and leave him alone. How old are you both? He wasn't as mature as you thought he was.
    I'm 18 and he's 17 (we're in the same year but he has a later birthday than me).
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 23, 2014, 09:02 AM
    That was pretty lame for a 17 year old. That sounded like middle school stuff. Very immature .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

Text message break up over pranks. [ 3 Answers ]

So a few months ago my girlfriend broke up with me through text message. She broke up with me over a prank call I did on her. She then later on called her friend telling that I kept calling but I only pranked her twice. So her friend calls me and tells me to stop calling her. Later on I get a text...

How can I get a 9-digit numeric datapoint to format as text, and link up to text [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get a 9-digit numeric datapoint to format as text, and link up to text? I was able to convert a column of 9-digit Social Security Numbers to 9-digit text, but they don't link up to =if statetments as I try to match them up. Thanks for your help

Convert image (pdf, typewriter text) to text file [ 21 Answers ]

I've played with 3 different OCR apps (including one that seems to be tops (Abbyy Fine Reader Pro) and find it too much. Easy to use but far too time consuming for my skills with it. See the attached pdf (38 pages of typed text). I have it and 5 others that need converted but am finding it too...

Text break symbol names [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of those curlique things you sometimes find dividing sections of text in fiction and where in word can I find them. I found the before in a previous version. They are sort of like the curliques people used to put under their signatures. Thanks!

View more questions Search