Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skuznetsov Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2014, 07:41 PM
    What are good jobs for college students that pay well with no commute?
    I'm currently unable to commute and am looking for some good paying jobs that can build to my resume and allow me to travel. If anyone has any suggestions (or know of any places that hire), I would greatly appreciate it. I am attending a Federal Service Academy.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 22, 2014, 07:44 PM
    Have you checked for on-campus jobs in one of the offices or in food service? Are you in a community with homes and businesses?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2014, 07:45 PM
    Good luck trying... you don't have experience so forget "good paying". Good pay comes with experience. Experience takes years to get. You will be lucky to make enough to support yourself...much less do any traveling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Part time jobs for college going students in india ? [ 2 Answers ]

I am searching for a suitable part time job which I can do along with my college studies . Also let me know about indian (placement)websites which help college going students to find suitable part time jobs..

Is the pay worth the commute? [ 5 Answers ]

I just finished school for Phelbotomy, but the market is saturated, and until I find a job in my field, I am looking for a job to make ends meet. I was offered a daily babysitting job, for 100 a week. (I have NO money at the moment, so 100 a week, while not a lot, is more than I have) ...

Any good resources on how to prepare good lessons for VPK students? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm currently taking a class where I have to prepare schools lesson for VPK students and I have new clue where or how to start. I was just wondering does anyone know a good websites or books I can check out to get ideas?

Good opportunity but the commute is crazy! [ 4 Answers ]

A good friend of mine works in a growing company called Amerimod, and she got me an interview. At the interview I shined like a star, but the commute is crazy! I have to walk to the corner of my street to take a Train ride that is approximately 1 hour down to Manhattan. I then have to switch trains...

What are the jobs for comemrce students? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 3rd yr. commerce student, do not know what job will fit me after I graduate... Another problem, right now I have no idea how to make a research formally.

View more questions Search