Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xAussy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2014, 06:08 PM
    What does it mean when she needs to figure things out
    Okay so I've been talking off in on to this girl for like 3 months and she says she likes me a lot but she needs to figure things out and how she explained it to me that she doesn't even know who she is and wants to be friends until she figures things out. So my question is am I wasting my time waiting and should I just move on?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 22, 2014, 06:25 PM
    Yes you are wasting your time by waiting for her to change her mind, or figure things out. She isn't into you that way.
    Nab28 Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2014, 07:25 PM
    I would say do not put all your trust eggs in one basket..
    You can have her on the side. Let her relasize what she wants. She may come back to you.. but now whenever y'all have a conversation about it again, make it clear to her by the time she figures out you wouldn't be there waiting for her.;) that should help.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2014, 07:39 PM
    Simple it means she's not into you.. and that's a nice way of saying it.
    MommaJoe2 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2014, 08:26 PM
    I agree with the above answers. She doesn't want to offend you or to lose your friendship. Be her friend, and forget the romance. Remember there are many other fish in the sea!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gf broke up with me to figure things out [ 11 Answers ]

Ok so first off my girlfriend just broke up with me yesterday she is 16 and I'm 19 she said she loves me with everything but thinks we should take a break because she says she's deeply in love with me but also has feelings for someone else and she said she still wants to spend forever with me and...

He wants time to figure things out... [ 5 Answers ]

I have been seeing this guy for 3 months or so now. During a conversation we had early on, we talked about fantasys... he asked if I had done certain things and I answered truthfully. From then on, he was stuck on my past. He wanted to experience the same things. About a month ago I had cancelled...

He's wants to figure things out, but he still loves me. [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been living together for about a year now. Our relationship was not a conventional one however, when it began. We both cheated on our spouses with each other. We both know that what we did was wrong, but we also know we were both unhappy where we were. He was always very...

Looking to figure some things out [ 3 Answers ]

Hello once again guys, I know I haven't been posting lately, I've been really busy. So my girlfriend and I got back together after that little break and she says that she loves me and such but then she sort of stops saying it. I know she's not an affectionate person, and maybe I'm just...

Girlfriend said she needs time to figure things out! [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for about 2 years now. We haven't been intimate in awhile... almost 3 months... about 4 days ago we decided to take a short break because she wants to live her life freely, and doesn't want to be "married" at the age of 18... completely understandable, right?. ...

View more questions Search