Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Feb 22, 2014, 11:24 AM
    Raising compressed spots in carpet
    I recently moved a table which left four deep recessed areas in the carpet. Is there any way to rejuvenate the carpet and padding? The table had been in that spot for about 10 years.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Feb 22, 2014, 11:47 AM
    I've let an ice cube melt in the area, then used a fork to fluff up any remaining dents. There are also a lot of remedies on the Internet, especially YouTube.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 22, 2014, 12:23 PM
    Jenny is right. Ice cube will work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cemet slab home getting water spots on carpet [ 3 Answers ]

Good afternoon, For past couple of weeks I have noticed areas on floor that were wet. Started in sonīs bedroom, and appear throughout the house, not soaking wet, but wet enough to leave footprint and place towel down to soak up water. No odor and appears no color. Have had 1 plumber came right...

Wet spots in the living room carpet [ 8 Answers ]

We're renting a 2-level townhome and have been here just under a year. A couple of weeks ago, I noticed a wet spot on the livingroom carpet about the size of a dinner plate. The spot was about a foot away from the wall where the breakfast bar and kitchen sink is located. I assumed it was a spill...

random wet spots on carpet [ 8 Answers ]

I just moved into my house 6 months ago and all was well, but about two Weeks ago I noticed a random wet spot at the bottom of my stairs about three feet from the end of the kitchen. I thought nothing of it until it stayed wet all day and was gone the next. Since then it has happened two more...

How do you get dried paint spots out of carpet? [ 1 Answers ]

Just small splater spot about the size of a pencil eraser. (about 6 of them)

Carpet spots [ 4 Answers ]

Lately our carpet has developed these spots about dime sized all over the living room. We thought they were spills from our 1 yr old but they keep multiplying without cause. We think it might be mold but we are not sure. Has anyone seen this and what should we do? We are putting in laminate...

View more questions Search