Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    americagems Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2014, 08:06 AM
    All sorts of smells in the house
    We moved into our house 4 yrs ago and started by smelling beer and vomit and mold. I was smelling the walls for Chinese dry walls. Then I started smelling mildew and mold, now I am smelling sour smells like the garbage dump. Help please or am I imagining this. Thanks
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 22, 2014, 09:24 AM
    Could this be from open windows or nearby sources outside the house? Have you looked for the source of the smells? Have you tried candles or aerosol sprays, or plugin scents? What kind of cleaning products have you used?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Venting - My house smells!*#!*# [ 1 Answers ]

We recently moved into an old double-wide trailer with several lean two additions. When we use the bathroom it starts to smell and one of the additions (mud room) that houses the washer and dryer begins to smell pretty bad as well. I traced the plumbing beneath the house and found a couple of...

I need help with foul smells in my house. [ 1 Answers ]

My house was built in the 70s, and ever since October of this year, when the sun shines on the roof, I get a smell in the kitchen and dining room like wet wood or maybe fuel oil. I have had the furnace, hot water heater and stove checked. If the sun does not come out, there is no smell and it...

House smells [ 0 Answers ]

Our house has smelled really bad for over a week now, like rotting brocolli. But sometimes it smells more like gas. (Our rambler 1960 home has electric power and gas heat.) We can't pinpoint the source of the smell either: we smell it when we first walk into our home, as well as our dining room,...

House smells like urine [ 1 Answers ]

I notice a urine smell in the back side of the house the hall way, bathroom and back room. I am not sure what it is comign from?

House smells! [ 4 Answers ]

We live in a 3 level leased townhome. For the past five days it has smelled like methane gas (sulfide) sewer-gas. It's pretty strong- so much that we have to keep the windows open or we get headaches and my eyes get read and tear up. The sump pump (and washer dryer) is located in the basement....

View more questions Search