Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    preid61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2014, 10:11 AM
    DISA return to work requirements
    Someone earlier posted a link to DISA return to work requirements but the link is not active and I haven't been able to locate the information myself. Could someone share the link and/or their experience with calling the return to work number and what happened from there? My husband failed a drug screen for phenobarbital 16 months ago. He paid the fee to have DISA retest the original specimen although we believed the error was in the collection and chain of custody. He submitted to several independent additional tests including hair to support that the original positive test result was in error. They were all negative. We also have a lawyer working on challenging the results. He may soon have to make a decision on contacting the DISA return to work number to submit to their return to work requirements to eventually clear his name. We would just like to know what to expect. Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

DISA members [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have a list of DISA consortium member companies?

Handyman Work Requirements [ 5 Answers ]

Suppose a Florida handy man does work on the property. But the homeowner is not happy with the job. And refuses To pay the handyman for the total amount. Since there was no written contract and the handyman not being a license contractor, I believe he cannot file a mechanic’s lien on the...

Work permit requirements for a NZ citizen [ 1 Answers ]

I am a New Zealand Citizen and would like to know if I need a work permit to work in the US? If, yes then are the application requirements for me same as for e.g. a person from India or do I get a special consideration because of my new zealand citizenship. Thanking you in anticipation.

Filing return for ITIN, ID Card requirements [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have come to US in Apr-2006, couple of months back. I am on H1B I have a SSN no, and I have not filled my tax returns anytime. I am located in AZ, USA. My spouse is on H4. We don't have any children. I have few questions regarding getting her ITIN: 1. Its still time to file my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.