Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rnn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2014, 05:10 AM
    my son is 4 years old and is having cold for last one week.
    Hi, my son is 4 years old and is having cold for last one week. Today, he has also developed cough (specially while he's asleep) and unable to bring out the phelm. Please advise what syrup I can give him.
    I also have kofarest-pd at home prescribed by doctor last time he had cough.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 21, 2014, 05:37 AM
    Why are you not using he cough medicine prescribed by the doctor if you have some left ?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 21, 2014, 07:48 AM
    The more important question is why did you have some left? Those are meant to be used completely unless directed.

Any over the counter children's cough/cold/flu medicine will work. Pay attention to the dosage and the side effects.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaving my 17 year old son for a week [ 6 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, looking for some advice please. My 21 year old son is studying abroad for a year. My husband and I want to visit him for a week. We have to leave our 17 year old son at home and would like him to stay with his granny and aunt. They are lovely people who will spoil him for the week...

Cold symptoms for a week [ 3 Answers ]

I have had cold symptoms for 1 week. Contant scratchy throat that I have to keep clearing. Last night and this morning I had to use my sons nebulizer because I feel like I can't breathe. I have been using an inhaler the entire past week. I can not seem to break whatever is blocking my air way...

My son father took him for the week, the week pass now he isn't [ 7 Answers ]

My son father took him for the week,the week pass now he is giving me but's ,I took piity for he can spend time with my son but now I am afraid that he will not bring him back. What should I do.

Do I still have to pay my ex when I have my son over 30 hours a week [ 11 Answers ]

Do I still have to pay my ex even if my sons with me most of the time . I have him over 30 hours a week so I don't undertsnd why I should still be given her money when he spends so much time with me .

My 4 week old has a cough and is conjested. I'm sure it's just a cold as we've all ha [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 week old has a cough and is conjested, and everyone else at home has been sick for over a week now. Because he is so young should he be seen by a doctor?

View more questions Search