Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SuOnyMoNa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Embarrassing.dark areas around private spot
    [F]
    Hi, my name is Mona and I have an embarrassing question to ask...my whole body and and face has an even skintone except for my private spot, its dark. It looks really dirty and I even tried to scrub it down with all types of soaps and sponges...nothing happened. My armpits are the same.....how can I get rid of these dirty dark spots. PLEASE HELP...I want to look and feel clean.
    apple_bee Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Apr 2, 2007, 02:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SuOnyMoNa
    [F]
    Hi, my name is Mona and I have an embarrassing question to ask...my whole body and and face has an even skintone except for my private spot, its dark. It looks really dirty and I even tried to scrub it down with all types of soaps and sponges...nothing happened. My armpits are the same.....how can I get rid of these dirty dark spots. PLEASE HELP...I want to look and feel clean.
    If you shave then it could just be the shawdow from the hair. I'm thinking this because girls shave there armpits and its naturally darker theere on all girls. Id recomened getting waxed and then you probably won't have the problem anymore . Its natuarl girl don't worry
    SuOnyMoNa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 07:18 PM
    [F]
    No...its not from shaving...its just on the skin like near the vaginal/anal area, you can rub a little bit off, but it would really hurt..it looks like dirt stuck on you're skin, do I just keep trying to scrub it off with soap or should I find a skin lightening cream to even it out with my whole body skin. I heard you can just bleach it off (anal bleaching), but I'm pretty insecure showing my privates to someone I don't know.
    candacep Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Apr 2, 2007, 07:23 PM
    [F]
    It is just pigmintation... try alcohol...
    rachel55 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 01:03 AM
    Hi, do you also have a dark ring around your neck? You may or may not but I believe that you might have a condition called 'Acanthosis Nigricans'. This is caused by insulin resistance in your body that causes the dark ring around your neck and other dark spots on areas of your body where there are folds of skin. This is usually found in overweight people and it is believed that losing weight will cure this. You should see a doctor for this because other diseases may be linked to this. Here are some links that might help, just copy and past into your address bar.

Acanthosis nigricans in obese patients: Presentations and implications for prevention of atherosclerotic vascular disease

MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Acanthosis nigricans
    rachel55 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2007, 01:03 AM
    Hi, do you also have a dark ring around your neck? You may or may not but I believe that you might have a condition called 'Acanthosis Nigricans'. This is caused by insulin resistance in your body that causes the dark ring around your neck and other dark spots on areas of your body where there are folds of skin. This is usually found in overweight people and it is believed that losing weight will cure this. You should see a doctor for this because other diseases may be linked to this. Here are some links that might help, just copy and past into your address bar.

Acanthosis nigricans in obese patients: Presentations and implications for prevention of atherosclerotic vascular disease

MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia: Acanthosis nigricans

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Get Rid Of Dark Spot Caused From Pimples And Even Skin Tone [ 15 Answers ]

I‘m african american and relatively dark,I get pimples once in a while but once they gone they leave dark black spots, I want should I do ,I use clearasil but didn't fadeaway black spots.I want to fade away the black spots and have an even skin tone.I don't want a lotion that makes me so light such...

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

This is embarrassing, but need to know if there is hope for my car [ 18 Answers ]

Hello, yet another problem in a different area of my life... my car! I am so embarrassed to say this, but need some hope. I was driving my car down the road the other day and it started running really hard, as if it didn't want to shift out of first gear or something. So I was coming off an...

Dark spot [ 2 Answers ]

I am a african american and I have dark spot from pimples on my face and from shaving my face I was wondering what is the best bleaching cream I can use to get rid of it, I would really appreciate it

So embarrassing... [ 2 Answers ]

Is it normal for a girl of 13 to get off like 3 times a day? I mean I'm not slutty at all I plan on staying a virgin until I'm 90, lol. But uh... is there any abnormalities about being that aroused?

View more questions Search