Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    badrat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2005, 10:27 AM
    My Socks Stinks a lot
    Hi!

I am a new bie here all the way from kathmandu, Nepal and don't know whether I'm posting it in the right topic.

My problem is my socks stinks a lot and it really letting me down. It is very sameful. Please help me what I suppose to do. What is it actually and how I can get rid of it?
    Atlas Posts: 25, Reputation: 0
    -

May 23, 2005, 12:20 PM
    Badrat!
    It's not the socks that Stinks, it's you and your stink feet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any good bands a lot like these... [ 6 Answers ]

hey, I have been listening to good charlotte for the past year or so, on my 256mb mp3, and now I'm going to get a video iPod 60gb. So I decided to expand my music collection. I just got some nirvana, my chemical romance, my bloody valentine and mudhoney songs, but none of them like good...

Why am I always be sitting on the bench a lot? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, I'm new and oldcoach I have a question. Why am I always be sitting on the bench a lot? I'm 15 years old and I'm a sophomore and I been playing basketball for three years and this is my 2nd year playing J.V. girls basketball and I play small forward and guard and I really need help on my...

Lab likes socks and shoes [ 5 Answers ]

My 8 month old lab has always been interested in my socks. We usually catch him with it in his mouth and say drop it and he does and then carries on with his own toys. Recently we have noticed he has taken a liking to our shoes. He will not chew them or anything but will just put them on his bed...

View more questions Search