Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mtillman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2014, 10:49 AM
    My wireless keyboard has stopped working
    I have a Microsoft keyboard and the keys won't print a letter to the screen. I sit down the computer but it didn't work. What next?
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2014, 11:00 AM
    I don't have a wireless keyboard but there is probably a battery required.
    Have you checked/replaced battery (ies)?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 20, 2014, 11:41 AM
    First thing to check is the batteries.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wireless keyboard stopped working, mouse still works... [ 9 Answers ]

Installed new wireless keyboard, Logitec (one of the lower cost ones). Worked fine for a while, then recently, all typing using the letter/number section of the board stopped working. But the special keys on the outer edge, that open word documents etc. still work, and the mouse works fine. Any...

Some keys on my keyboard stopped working? [ 2 Answers ]

Some keys on my keyboard stopped working? And capslock and backspace?. I have a dell d630 laptop. I fixed it once but forgot how to again. Help.. tired of copy and pasteing

My keyboard stopped working I can type in my password to log on but that's it, what ca [ 2 Answers ]

My acer aspire1 netbook keyboard stopped working, I can type in the password to log on but once the machine starts, the keyboard stop working, is there anything I can do to get it going again? I have also plugged in another keyboard, usb and that did not work.

Keyboard suddenly stopped working [ 1 Answers ]

I was typing too quickly on my small laptop keyboard, I don't know which key or combination of keys I typed but all of a sudden the keyboard didn't work anymore. I'm using a newly bought (about 3 months) Lenovo X61 and I was nowhere near the function key and the NumLock. I don't get any strange...

Certain keyboard keys stopped working (be glad it isn't yours) [ 21 Answers ]

once upon a time, there were 102 happy little keys that all worked on my creative prodikeys keyboard. The all of a sudden, bammy, the r, y, h, 7, I, and the k keys died. This happened when I was using my computer. A while later, the keys worked again. I said to myself that ''this must be a driver...

View more questions Search