Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovepink22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2014, 09:11 PM
    How to make conversation with the guy I like? And how to not be shy around him?
    Okay, so I am 13 years old, and I like this guy that is 15. I'm in 8th grade, he's in 10th. We go to different schools, and we live 30 minutes away. We have mutual friends and that is how I met him. I met him in person, but I am very shy and awkward around new people. I text him sometimes, but I'm really bad a keeping a conversation, so does anyone have any tips for me on how not to be so awkward and shy around him and how to keep a good conversation going and not sounding like an idiot? I know he's interested because he told my friend so, and he's a really good kid. Tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 19, 2014, 09:19 PM
    Do your parents allow you to date? I don't care how nice he may be, he is too old for you to be talking to. I could not tell you how to talk to him.
    lovepink22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2014, 09:25 PM
    We are only two years apart? And I don't have a dad, but my mother allows me to date. We have a good relationship and she trusts me.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Feb 19, 2014, 09:32 PM
    2 years is a lot when you're 13 and he's 15. He's in high school you're not. You're in two different stages .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like this guy but I'm too shy to tell him? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so there's this guy that's in almost all of my classes. We sit by each other in them and we talk all the time. Well he talks and I sit there and giggle. I'm starting to like him a lot! I'm just so shy I don't know how to tell him!

How should I start a conversation with this guy? [ 1 Answers ]

There is this guy in my course and we are both 19 whenever I look at him I catch him looking back and he added me on Facebook in the 2nd week of our course. Then we had a party and his friend came and told me come on let me introduce you and I was like if he wants he can come and not me but...

How to start a conversation with a guy I like [ 3 Answers ]

HEY! Ok, I like this guy I known over a year. But I never talked to him because I get to shy to say HI. If he say hi back what else should I say if I know his name?

Right so I'm a shy guy. [ 8 Answers ]

Right so Im a shy guy. I'm 19, I've never been in a relationship, never kissed a girl,my shyness always gets in the way. I've got a small group of friends I've had to work hard to build and I'm working on becoming more extrovert but its taking time. Well here's the story. I met this girl when I...

View more questions Search