Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samirasultana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2014, 10:42 AM
    Bankruptcy and debt in Islam.
    My husband had borrowed loan from my sisters but passed away recently without clearing the debts. My son just finished his studies and about to join his job, so what is Islamic fatwa to repay such huge amount. Please help.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 19, 2014, 10:58 AM
    Not sure where you are in the world but found these Islamic sites,

Debt & Religion: A Look at the Islamic View of Debt With Imam Asal - Get Out of Debt Guy

10.0. When is Zakat due? | Publications

Consulting with an Islamic cleric, or lawyer would be my suggestion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Islamic queries online [ 1 Answers ]

What is the repent or Kaffara if one aborts a child?

Islamic queries online [ 0 Answers ]

Assalam If I have given someone a loan have I to give zakaat for that amount because at present that amt is not with me.

Islamic queries online [ 0 Answers ]

The gold ornaments which my in laws have given to me during marriage I don't feel my complete rights or ownership on it (for eg: if I need to sell them for my personal needs or use I don't think I can or will be allowed to do that also god forbid if some separation happens between us I will not...

Answer to islamic queries? [ 1 Answers ]

Assalmu Alyikkum, I put name Hayah for my 3 year old daughter and planning to put Rayyan for my 4 month old boy. What is meaning of both names. Is these names good. Please send an answer to my mailid >Removed<

Answer to islamic queries [ 0 Answers ]

Assalamualikum One of my atheist friend has asked me this question.. Allah says in Quran... Then eat of all the fruits and walk in the ways of your Lord submissively. There comes forth from within it a beverage of many colours, in which there is healing for men;... (16:69) His argument...

View more questions Search