Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LumpyTurtle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2014, 09:10 PM
    Consciousness leaving Body momentarily?
    This pencil I'm holding I know "objectively" is a certain weight and length, but my hand the sensory's in my hand are saying it's a lot bigger and heavier then my perception sees it as or as my mind knows it is, the pencil has become an enigma, the sounds around me are becoming muffled and distant. I'm leaving my body... I'm back... the pencil is a pencil, the sounds are near again, I think my Body and Mind disagree sometimes on what's what.

This is the experience that I am having more often now.
    This is the best I could explain it, there is more to it but I just can not put it into words
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 19, 2014, 02:16 PM
    If you can't put it into words... then we can't help/comment much. Sounds as if you're confused more so than leaving your body.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 19, 2014, 02:49 PM
    This sounds more like meditation then an OBE (Out of Body Experience). Most people can focus to a point that nothing else seems to exist. That is very different then an OBE.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 19, 2014, 02:58 PM
    appears to be random meditation. A self induced trance. Are you professed in meditation ? If you dont know what you are doing with this, you had better find out fast because this is nothing that should be done randomly. You can't leave yourself open to unwanted guests. When the mind is emptied, anything can happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet runs momentarily between flushes [ 16 Answers ]

Why does my new American standard Cadet 3 low water toilet "run" momentarily between flushes? I happen to hear it several times a day if I am upstairs. Thank you!

90 Acura legend dies momentarily [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 90 Acura Legend. Its been a great car! I've replaced the fuel filter and tuned it up regularly. I got a new car and the Legend has been sitting mostly. Now when I do drive it it runs perfect for a few minutes, then it totally dies either sitting or driving down the road.After a few minutes...

1997 pontiac g. Am start's only momentarily and quit's,won't run [ 3 Answers ]

Fuel pump pressure is 35 psi ,did the security code reboot thing

About consciousness [ 11 Answers ]

Some say "consciousness condensed is matter" ; some others say " They are different". Which is correct?

Bryant furnace blower restarts momentarily [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I own a vintage Bryant #394GAD036100 furnace that is working just fine accept for one little problem. The unit cycles and maintains the desired temp setpoint (heating mode) but after the main recirc blower shuts off it restarts momentarily one time approx 2 sec later, And again approx...

View more questions Search