Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moonstarr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2014, 05:11 PM
    Levalbuterol HCI Inhalation Solution
    I just took a breathing treatment at home as instructed by my Dr I am now trembling all over my body and my heart and pulse is racing, I want to know if I should seek help?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 18, 2014, 05:24 PM
    Why waste time if you feel that bad asking us if you should seek help. HELLO, yes. A breathing treatment always effects your pulse, heart rate. It takes time to become accumstomed to it. BUT this is for people who have had the experience before; is this the first time you are on this type of treatment? We can't diagnose you, we don't know your previous medical history.

Tell us more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smoke inhalation [ 1 Answers ]

Last night I had an electrical fire in my bathroom. I am now coughing, have sore throat, nausea, tiredness, hard to swallow and breath. What could be worng and what should I do?

What are the dangers of sewer gas inhalation [ 2 Answers ]

After complaining to my condo management for two years I was notified that the horrible ordor in my unit is sewer gas. The order has persisted off and on for approximately three or four years. At first I dismissed it as a backed up drain and continued to use spray and wick deoderizers. I was...

A coin weighs 4.3425 g and is dissolved in 250 mL solution (solution A). Solution D I [ 0 Answers ]

A coin weighs 4.3425 g and is dissolved in 250 mL solution (solution A). Solution D is analysed at 2.39 ppm. What is the concentration of solution B in mgL-1 to 3 significant figures? Answer

What is the molarity of a solution that contains 17 g of NH3 in 0.50 L of solution [ 1 Answers ]

What is the molarity of a solution that contains 17 g of NH3 in 0.50 L of solution

View more questions Search