Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hope1922 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2014, 08:36 PM
    No love since we've moved in together
    My boyfriend moved in with me about 3 months ago and we have not been the same since! I feel like he'd rather sit on the couch and scroll through Facebook than have a conversation with me, I feel neglected, I miss the days when he was excited to see me and was affectionate toward me. I am super jealous now too, he doesn't show me much attention and is always on his phone so I am constantly thinking that he is looking at other girls.
    Ive dated some losers in the past that cheated on me so I know I have trust issues but my boyfriend is a great guy and I honestly don't think that he would cheat on me. I'm just afraid that I'm boring to him now that he gets to see me all if the time and he is younger that me (he's 23) and I'm afraid he is as committed as I am. I've tried to talk about it but it always ends up in a fight. And I'm just so tired of arguing and looking like an insecure pathetic girlfriend.
    Is it normal for him to not give as much attention? I feel like I am being taken for granted but then I'm afraid I'm just too sensitive. Help please!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 17, 2014, 09:30 PM
    How old are you and how long were you together before he moved in 3 months ago? Kids? Do you both work? Sorry for the questions but some details would help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend broke up and says she has moved on and she doesn't love me. [ 2 Answers ]

We were so happy earlier. It’s been a year but since last 45 days everything was going weird. Her parents came to know and scared her and then I was didn’t support her, kept on fighting and suddenly she felt so bad. She broke up with me on text only and now she never picks my calls or texts and...

I moved overseas leaving my grilfriend, obviously not realizing how much I love her. [ 3 Answers ]

I moved from my home in Australia, and am now currently in London. Im 23 and two other mates were going to england to work and travel, something I have always wanted to do so when the oppurtunity came up I jumped at the chance not really taking anything else into consideration... my girlfriend of 2...

I have a crush on a guy moved four months ago. I'm in love. What do I do? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm pretty darn sure I'm in love with a guy, Cody, who moved months ago. I don't want to let go. I don't think I have that possibility or anything. What the heck do I do?

I still love him and it hurts to see that he's 'moved on' [ 22 Answers ]

Threads merged, please keep all questions readering the same issue in the same thread. I had a bad past with drinking and such. But when I had met my boyfriend, he turned the tables for everything. Anyway, I was hanging out with my friends, and took a shot of jäger. It was either tell him and be...

View more questions Search