Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigsid60 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2014, 05:53 AM
    Administrative password retrieval in Safe mode.
    Im new to this technology and inadvertently clicked repair computer in the safe mode box. That action cleared my Toshiba C650D-O2Q computer of all data
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 17, 2014, 05:56 AM
    Sounds like you have done a factory restore on the device, in which case YOU set what every password you want.
    bigsid60 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2014, 06:08 AM
    I wiped my Toshiba C650D-O2Q computer of all data mistakenly in a box called Safe mo
    The words Bootmgr is missing shows up and it says to press ctrl+alt+del to restart. Now what do I do people. I can make it to a Boot Menu page. After that I'm lost. Help please?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 17, 2014, 06:42 AM
    Press Ctrl+Alt+Del as advised.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My laptop doesn't work in the normal mode but works in the safe mode [ 8 Answers ]

Hello I need a help here My laptop was working fine until suddenly started to freeze . Now, It doesn't work and nothing could be opened; (software, browsers, PDF files, folders, icons, even the task manager and the start button do not work. But, in the safe mode it is working fine and now I am...

Break the windows administrative password [ 2 Answers ]

How can I break the windows administrative password, I tried to search through the net about a free program to do so but unfortunately I couldn't find, so can you help?:rolleyes:

Password retrieval [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get a myspace password when the email address that you used was not real and when you go to set it up the email address is taken so there is no way to get to it

Password retrieval on a game. [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone help me retrieve my password on a game. I can't get it and I need someone to get it for me if its possible. My email is [email protected]. Email me if you can help me please Thanks The_spines

View more questions Search