Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimy44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2014, 09:48 AM
    Fair and white
    I having been using fair and white so white for a week and am now having rash and my whole body is itching

What can the problem be is it fake or its not for my skin
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 16, 2014, 10:06 AM
    We can't tell you if it is fake or not, but if it is giving you a rash and itching I would have to say stop using it ! You should have tried a small portion on your under arm before using it on your face.
    peacheypeach Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2014, 03:47 AM
    Do you consider having an allergy on something? Or maybe yoг have new products not necessarily connected with skin? Honestly speaking I myself would go to doctor for sure.
    Ella_65 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 2, 2014, 04:51 AM
    I completely agree with “tickle” that before starting using any skin care product, its important to use it on your under arm first and then apply on the face. It can be the chances that the product you are using not suitable for your skin and I think you should stop using this cream. One more thing that I would like to tell you that if wants to use another cream then must consult doctor first and they try the product.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fair and white [ 0 Answers ]

Hi. Can anyone tell me where I can get fair and white range of products to buy from South Africa.

Fair and white? [ 0 Answers ]

How long does it take for it to start working

Fair and white [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I Just wanted to know has anyone ever used fair and white lightening products and had good results? Thank you

Has anyone used fair and white? [ 1 Answers ]

I used dr fred summit skin whitener on my face but now my face is brown and my body's real dark, has anyone used fair and white how does it work? How fast does it work? I want my skin to be a little brighter when I go prom shopping in three weeks.

View more questions Search