Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebalchick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2014, 10:25 PM
    Extreme pain
    I have a miagrain and a stiff neck I also have lower back pain and I'm peeing every 10 to 15 min an hour I have had a hysterectomy 13 years ago I been sleeping about 3 to 4 hours a night and I don't take naps
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 15, 2014, 11:18 PM
    What has your doctor advised?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have been having pain in my Suprasternal notch, extreme stomach pain, fatigue [ 3 Answers ]

I have been having pain (like something stuck) in my Suprasternal noch. If I touch it I will gag. Stomach pain, and very tired. Cold sensations in my arms at times. This has been going on for 3 weeks now. First I thought it was heart burn, but this won't stop. I feel like my heart is pounding at...

Extreme Pain. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been throwing up all day and on the other end too. I have had severe pain in my stomach and lower back. Get dizzy very easy, have no appitite, nausea, and can hardly walk steadily. I have drank roughly 8 glasses of water in the last 6 hours. Taken four ibuprofen. Is this serious? Do I need...

Extreme pain cyst [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a pap and found out I have abnormal cells and am scheduled for a biapsy. Last night after sex I had excruciating pain for an hour and almost went to the er. Should I be concerned or schedule my biapsy earlier then a month away

Masturbating causes extreme pain during menstruation. Why? [ 12 Answers ]

My friend have that problem if she masturbated during month she must have extremely painful menstruation (period ) she felt cramps and she vomiting and feel she can't move a step because of her tummy pain , and if she haven't masturbated period come without any pain and normal ( we really worry )...

Extreme Pain [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a permanat crown put on around three weeks ago. I had severe pain afterwards and my dentist gave me amoxcillilin to clear up a infection. It cleared and for several weeks but within the last few days I have had the severe pain come back. I went to by dentist yesterday and he said it will...

View more questions Search