Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bkoliver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2014, 11:09 AM
    Silinoid switch?
    Are there a switch where the water supply hooks up on dishwasher? Also can the inlet valve go bad?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Feb 15, 2014, 06:52 PM
    Are there a switch where the water supply hooks up on dishwasher?
    Yes, usually located right behind the toe kick plate cover.

Also can the inlet valve go bad?
    Yes, but it is unusal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to pigtail light switches one switch to split wire repetacle other switch to ligh [ 3 Answers ]

Needing to run power to splitwire receptacle to a two gang box using one switch to control receptacle and pigtailing from switch to receptacle to another switch going to two lights.. looking to see if someone can help me diagram that

I have a Miller furnace that I have replaced limit switch 626337 and aux switch 62639 [ 0 Answers ]

Blower will not come on when furnace comes up to temp but can turn blower on with switch in fan setting.

Swapping Dual Light Switch for Dimmer/Three Position Switch for Ceiling Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to swap out a dual switch for a switch that has a dimmer for the ceiling fan light and a three position switch to control the fan. The original wiring had white to white on switch, black to black on switch, and one black from light connected to the top switch pole and the other black...

Separate Fan light switch, fan switch and switch for can lights to one location [ 2 Answers ]

I have A circuit that has 6 can lights and a fan light. The power is at the switch box I need to know how to wire the separate switches for the cans,and the light on the fan, and fan (That would be in a three gang switch box.) to one location.

York residential furnace pressure switch problem code stuck switch [ 1 Answers ]

I have a york furnace P2MD12H06401A after 1 hour it shuts down and gives a 2 flash error for a stuck pressure switch. The switch is new can it be wired wrong? The old one had 2 white wires piggy back and 1 blue wire. The new switch has 3 separate terminals

View more questions Search