Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mike123456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2014, 10:36 AM
    What to do after getting rejected by a girl?
    Hello,

I am 22 year old guy from Gujarat in India. I love a girl who is my classmate and we know each other from almost 8 months. By this period we became good friends. We do chat some time, we do study stuffs together, etc. In this time I really started loving her. And the love increases day by day. And it really became very hard for me to keep my feelings to myself. So this Valentine's Day I decided to tell her my feelings. I proposed her through text and explained every thing how I felt about her and how she is special to me. Then she replied me after 2 hours that she feels that I am a nice guy but she never considered me that way. I asked her if she is already in relationship or not. And she refused that she is not relationship, then I wanted to ask the reason but somehow I didn't asked her. I told her that it will not affect our friendship from my side at least, and so now its up to her what she wants. So she replied that yes she considered me as a friend and will always consider me as a friend from her side too.

So what should be my next step? What should I do now? Should still keep trying for her? Is there any chances that she can change her mind in future? I really really love her very much. And can not think that I will be able to love someone else this much...

Please help me through this. Thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 15, 2014, 12:02 PM
    It is clear she wants to be friends but not in a relationship with you. Your next step is to just back off her and create no pressurre.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 15, 2014, 03:40 PM
    I agree with Tickle, back off and just be friends, and if you cannot just be friends, leave her alone. No one can predict the future or if someone will change their minds about anything. You never know what the future brings, but don't be a phony pest, pretending friendship in hopes she does change her mind. That's false pretenses, and disgraceful. Act normal and do as you did before you fell in love.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should I do after getting rejected by a girl ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. Let’s start. I like a girl. She is now 19 years old and I am 26. Anyway, I know her from the end of 2009 to now. In that time I just broke up with my ex girlfriend because of she cheated on me and she got caught by me. Then I broke up. Later on I saw her and had got crush on her. And I gave...

Girl rejected me twice [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, this is my first question on askmehelpdesk so I hope everything is okay, I met this girl a year ago (lets call her Laura), at first I did not think anything of her. Soon after she began to message me and we began to talk for long periods everyday. I introduced her to my friends and she...

What do you do if you get rejected by a girl? [ 3 Answers ]

If you asked a girl out and got rejected what do you do to get back on the horse

Being Rejected. [ 10 Answers ]

Im a 14 year old male and I'm in love with my best friend. She is truly amazing. I know you might say I'm too young but I know that I am. We've been friends for almost a year and dated twice before. I never really got over it but she did. We dated other people but our connection is like a magnet. I...

If Federal return was rejected is State also rejected automatically? [ 1 Answers ]

My federal return was rejected because a dependent child was claimed on another return for EIC as well as mine. I had filed the return electronically. My NJ state return was filed by mail and I haven't heard anything yet about it being rejected. Now that I've corrected my federal return I owe the...

View more questions Search