Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michelle182008 Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

Feb 17, 2005, 10:28 PM
    Someone help me pleaseeeeeeeeeee
    My daughter which is 14 is on probation for a mistomener her father still has full custody of her and I have gardenship of her.her probation officer says she can't move back in with her father cause he is in a different county.her probation officer theatens her all the time. We went to her probation officers supervisor and we found out she didn't like my daughter either.everytime me and my daughter goes for her check ins her probation officer cusses her.my daughter got a traffic ticket and her probation officer said that was a vilation of her probation.can someone please help us.
    Patpat Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2005, 05:25 PM
    A few questions...
    A few questions:

Why would the PO not like your daughter? Why would her supervisor not like your daughter? If your daughter is doing what is expected, they, the PO and supervisor, are happy, their job easier, etc. Cussing, making things difficult, "not liking" only add to an already difficult job. Why would they do this?

As hard as it is to parent a teen, I have raised many, it is important to let them be accountable. By making a blanket statement of "they don't like my daughter" you and your daughter have a built in excuse for whatever decisions they make. Decisions that will be based on your daughters choices and actions, not on if they like her or not.

I am sure this is not what you want to hear...

Good luck

Patti
    always_learning Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2005, 05:35 PM
    Free Legal Advice
    Try visiting this site for possible answers to your particular questions.

It costs nothing and is a reputable site.

http://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/juvenile_law/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search