Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MagicalUnicorn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2014, 07:03 PM
    I love my boyfriend but I love my best friend too?
    Ok so I know I'm young and all but I love my boyfriend... But... My BEST FRIEND that I've only know for a few months is adorable and irresistible! My boyfriend is very loveable too but I don't know what to do. Please help... Should I tell my best friend I like him?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 14, 2014, 07:09 PM
    How young are you?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2014, 08:40 PM
    Its not love then for either of them.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 15, 2014, 09:38 AM
    One is your boyfriend, one is your best friend, strong feelings for both, but stay within the boundaries of good behavior with them both. Deal with your feelings in a positive honest, way.

You don't always act on strong feelings, and its normal to be confused by those strong feelings of attraction to others at your age. Maybe you can't control what feelings you have, but you CAN control what YOU do about them. Just do the right thing. Never act out of confusion, think first before you ACT, or SPEAK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My best friend is in love with my boyfriend and I'm in love with her boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

What do I do I love my boyfriend but I also love hers

I am in love with my best friend, but she has a boyfriend. What do I do? [ 8 Answers ]

Well, I am in love with my best friend, but she has a boyfriend. What do I do? When she is with me I never hear her talk about her boyfriend in a good way, but when she talks about him to our other friends she talks about having kids with him. There is a huge amount of sexual tension between the...

What do you do when you love your best friend, but also love your boyfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

First, let me say - I am not a flake who falls for just anyone. I have been married (stupidly), divorced from the abusive marriage, and in two serious relationships since. By serious relationship, I mean that I was in a committed, honest, and loving relationship with my ex-bf for 3 years. He...

I love my friend's boyfriend but they're in love [ 17 Answers ]

See I have a friend (but were not very close at all) and she had this boyfriend she broke up with. She said she was over him but turns out she only went out with other boys to use them and make her ex jealous. He did the same and used me and they finally got back together. But you see even after he...

I have a boyfriend but I think I love my best friend [ 1 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend but I think I love my best friend and he loves me. My parents really like both of them. My boyfriend is going off to college this spring and I just don't know what to do.

View more questions Search