Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timothyhwo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2014, 06:24 PM
    True or false a person can have a sexually transmitted infections and have no symptom
    For my school work.
    NEED HELP BAD
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 14, 2014, 06:28 PM
    Yes. Some sexually transmitted diseases take years to manifest symptoms.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 14, 2014, 06:31 PM
    Please Google your question. Mayo Clinic and other reliable MD sites have the answer you need. We don't do homework for you. You must do your own research. (I Googled your question and got lots of hits.)
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2014, 09:49 PM
    Ask Al Capone about latent disease.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sexually transmitted diseases [ 0 Answers ]

I recently had an experience where I was had just begun sexual intercourse with a women with whom I have been intimate with 2 previous times. Both were 3 and 4 weeks ago. The specific episode occurred about 2 weeks ago where as we began and I inserted my penis into her vagina I immediately felt...

Can gonorrhea be transmitted non-sexually [ 1 Answers ]

How can gonorrhea be transmited non sexually? Me and my boyfriend haven't been seeing anyone we are faithful to each other , but we both have std... gonorrhea, how's that possible?

Why would masturbation cause a sexually transmitted disease? [ 1 Answers ]

I never put in my finger or anything in the vagina but whenever I masturbate,by stimulating the clitoris, I get a urinary tract infection which makes my urine smell foul then I develop a discharge and trush. It affects my partner too as we have to live on antibiotics since the doctors say it's a...

Sexually Transmitted Disease, Herpes. [ 2 Answers ]

I went to the ER the other night because I hadn't been able to eat for a few days due to pain in my mouth and throat. The doctor looked at my mouth, said "i think its herpes", gave me medicine and sent me on my way. He didn't give me any information other than to take me medicine and follow up...

Sexually transmitted infestions [ 3 Answers ]

How is gonorrhea contracted? Can you get it if you only indulge in oral sex?

View more questions Search