Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avigna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2014, 06:23 PM
    Please suggest a name for a handicaped skills exibiting show
    I am providing a platform to handicap childeren to exbit their inbuilt variours skills
    Please suggest a new and relevant name for my event
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 14, 2014, 06:28 PM
    Please name some of these skills. What do you mean by "inbuilt"?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 14, 2014, 06:31 PM
    I'm having a hard time figuring out why this is in the category it's in. Having said that, you'll have to provide more info if you want advice. Remember that we don't know what you now until you tell us. Based on what you posted, it's just not enough info to offer the advice you seek.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dishwasher lights flashing: "Hi Temp" & "Heat Dry" [ 0 Answers ]

I've tried 3x now to run the dishwasher on Normal Wash mode, and it starts running correctly. When I come back to it later, however, the lights above Hi Temp & Heat Dry are blinking and the dishes are soaking wet. The keypad is still responsive and everything else seems to work. Does anyone know...

I did "Salt & Ice Challenge." My arm still itches & burns. I did it two days ago.. [ 2 Answers ]

Could anyway tell me why it still does. If and when is it going to stop. Doing this challenge was the stupiedest thing I have ever done so far.. I have a little red mark on my left arm & its red around my mark + I'm sort of getting a few little bumps like pimples but there not pimples, there from...

View more questions Search