Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Livvy_Neaka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2014, 01:54 PM
    Belly button ring stuck help!!
    Hey you, this morning I woke up and the top ball of my piercing was not in but the bottom was and I tried to pull it out but it wouldn't come out then I remembered that recently my nephew had pulled on the piercing and it had ripped a little bit.Now I can't pull the piercing up or down and I think that the ball at the top of my piercing has gone through my skin because of the rip please help I'm freaking out what do I do!?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 14, 2014, 02:15 PM
    Hey who ! Keep on bathing it with salt water until it loosens and comes out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The bottom ball on my belly button ring is stuck, what do I do? [ 0 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced about 4 weeks ago and I'm thinking about changing the balls soon! But only the top ball will come off. The bottom one unscrews but it won't come off! And I don't have latex gloves or pliers, what do I do? Please help!!

Belly button ring [ 1 Answers ]

So I've had this belly button ring for almost a year now and it never fully healed. I mean sometimes it will be fine and not hurt or look weird but sometimes ill move weird and it'll start hurting again and it gets a little red then there will be something that looks like (I know its gross but I...

Infected belly button ring? [ 0 Answers ]

I got my belly button pierced at the end of July, and about a week ago it started hurting again. It's been having the usual crusties, but now it has a little bump on the inside of my belly button. If I touch my ring, it is kind of painful. Is it infected? Should I go to the doctor? Or is it normal?

Belly button ring. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I'm 13 and I got my belly button pierced about 3 months ago, but my body started to push it out. So my mom told me to take it out and when its closed and everything she would take me to get it re-done... but I'm afraid that its going to hurt MORE now that the skin is all messed up. Will it...

New belly button ring [ 2 Answers ]

I just got my belly button pierced:) about 3 days ago but it is starting to hurt :( I don't know what to do it has a bruise around the top hole at least I think it is a bruise. It is red around the top hole but I have no dischage. The pain kind of feels like it is ripping inside my new piercing...

View more questions Search