Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awqueen1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2014, 04:02 PM
    Swimming
    I have to do swimming at my school and I hate it. It sucks because I have these creepy guys that stand next to me and he's always watching me. I feel like he can see my nipples especially because the pool is freezing. It would make sense because the guys always looking around in that area. Can someone please help me find a way that I could continue swimming but not feel like my nipples show through my swim suit? By the way I'm only 11 so the guys are really creepy.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2014, 05:15 PM
    A swimsuit that has padded bra cups sewn in will eliminate that.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 13, 2014, 05:24 PM
    I'm a bit confused. When I swim, and I used to swim competitively in school, my breasts are always in the water. I don't pay attention to the people around me, I just swim laps, my body always in the water. The only thing visible is my head in and out of the water to catch a breath while I'm swimming.

So how is it that your nonexistent breasts are always showing? How is it that you've paid so much attention to this one person staring at your nonexistent breasts? Also, how is he standing next to you if you're swimming?
    awqueen1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2014, 07:11 PM
    We r in middle school so we learn the strokes standing against the pool wall for most of the time
    Pets Expert

Feb 13, 2014, 07:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by awqueen1 View Post
    We r in middle school so we learn the strokes standing against the pool wall for most of the time
    And every time you go that same man is there, standing next to you, staring at your chest, and the teacher does nothing about it?

Why is he allowed in the pool during your class?
    Pets Expert

Feb 13, 2014, 07:22 PM
    Have you told your teacher about this?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2014, 07:28 PM
    She mentioned creepy guys... I was assuming boys her age.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 13, 2014, 07:38 PM
    Would it be possible to stand between two girls? What do the other girls do about their nipples showing? (You wear swim suits, nylon-ish tank suits, owned by the school. I'm guessing.)
    Pets Expert

Feb 13, 2014, 07:43 PM
    She mentioned creepy guys... I was assuming boys her age.
    She did say guys, but then said he.

I have these creepy guys that stand next to me and he's always watching me. I feel like he can see my nipples especially because the pool is freezing.
    To me it sounds like it's one guy, or she can't decide if it's one or a group of guys.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 13, 2014, 09:02 PM
    It sounds like you are concerned about and uncomfortable when your nipples show through your thin nylon-ish tank suit, especially once it gets wet in the cold pool water. What do the other girls do to avoid this problem? My gym or swim classes were always girls only; I guess those days are over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swimming with a piercing [ 1 Answers ]

I want to get my cartilage pierced (helix) but I'm a swimmer. Would I still be able to if I only swim in a clean chlorinated pool?

Swimming during pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

During swimming water enteres my vagina and then leaks out while I am getting changed. Once, a few days before my period was due, the water had brownish period blood in it. I have just found out I am pregnant (my fourth baby) and am wondering how far inside me the water goes and if the chemicals...

Swimming [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me where do they teach swimming to kids in borivli

Okay -- Swimming. [ 1 Answers ]

This really isn't a question. I joined swim team because I like to swim, I am not thin, but definitely not fat. I have gotten so well toned and built in upper arms/calves/shoulders. This is after about 2 weeks, and the season is another 3 months. I suggest if you want a workout to really help...

View more questions Search