Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    preeti1493 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2014, 07:01 AM
    Urinal infection
    I had sex with my boyfriend day before yesterday. He couldn't use condoms, because they don't come in his size. I took an ipill within 2 hours of the act. Since today evening, I have a very bad urgency to urinate every few minutes. The amount is very very small that comes but it is paining in my vagina right after urinating and there is a few traces of blood! Please help me to know what might be going on? And what should I do.
    busymomma2013 Posts: 282, Reputation: 20

Feb 13, 2014, 07:31 AM
    They don't come in his size? Lol! Is this what he told you?

You should probably be seen by a doctor and checked for STDs.

Could also be some kind of bladder/urinary infection.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2014, 07:52 AM
    I agree with Busymomma2013.

What a crock that was... there isn't a human walking this planet that a condom isn't made that will fit. No matter how large or how small.

I can take a REGUALR size condom and pull it over my head and inflate it almost 3 feet long.

You do need to see a doctor and get tested... who knows what he gave you... or how many others he's told that lie to before you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2014, 10:17 AM
    Sounds like a UTI. However, I pills are not for routine use. If you are going to be sexually active you need to take further steps.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 13, 2014, 01:58 PM
    So you believed him, did you? Seems to me like it's time to do 2 things...go to the doctor to get that problem taken care of and find a new boyfriend that doesn't lie to you and use you.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 13, 2014, 02:17 PM
    Urinary tract infection. A urinal is what a man uses ro urinate in.

Yes, better get checked out.
    afrahsohail Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Feb 14, 2014, 03:44 AM
    This can be candidiasis or urinary tract infection they are common when you have sex with full bladder . Its better to keep your bladder empty when you are going to have sex.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 14, 2014, 04:14 AM
    "They don't come in my size" is my new favorite excuse.
    It used to be "Once I get an erection, it will be painful and never go down unless I have sex." Told to a friend of mine when she was young and naïve.

Feb 15, 2014, 09:33 AM
    Antibiotics
    I got the test done today and found out that I have bladder infection and mild cystitis! The doc gave me antibiotics for 5 days. The ultrasound of my abdomen was normal with bladder infection and mild cystitis. Should I be worried about anything. The meds are helping a bit already.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 15, 2014, 09:34 AM
    If the meds are helping you shouldn't be worried.

Feb 16, 2014, 04:24 AM
    Scared
    I took an Ipill 2 hours after having unprotected sex! Will I get pregnant? And I have a bladder infection, and one of the things that the gyno gave me is Citro soda, which after drinking yesterday, I had a severe stomach pain and back pain. Is this common while on antibiotics for bladder infection? Since next morning, I had no stomach pain, but a very little back pain! Should I be worried?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 16, 2014, 04:33 AM
    The ipill should work, and you may not have needed the Citro while on antibiotics. Are you in South Africa? Did you get regular birth control, so that you don't have to take an ipill every time you have sex?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 16, 2014, 08:23 AM
    Agree the I pill should work, (should) it is not 100 percent effective, so pregnancy is of course possible. You should not be taking too many I pill, they are for emergancy only. They can have many side effects. They could ever be causing the pain.

You need to follow up with doctor, if pain continues
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 18, 2014, 08:30 AM
    As was said, condoms can stretch to fit anyone anyhow. The thing is to find one that fits him well. I have that problem. Certain brands or styles just kind pinch the wrong way and aren't comfortable to the point of losing the erection. The brand/style I use now works for me. It just took a while to find.
    Entomology Expert

Feb 22, 2014, 10:45 AM
    Nazia,

That is some poor advice. First, from what she said in her post, yes, it is possible that it was caused by sexual contact. Second, to tell someone that drinking lots of water could cause what might be a UTI is irresponsible. The only way to be sure to cure something like that is with medical attention. Of course, it is always safest to actually be diagnosed by a real doctor rather than someone on the internet. Please be more careful in answering questions like this as the only true answer is to be checked by a doctor.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 22, 2014, 12:31 PM
    Odinn, she didn't say drinking lots of water could cause it; she said drinking lots of water could flush it out, which is good advice. What is not good advice is telling her to buy 'sachets' of something or other to cure it. Curing a UTI is possible with a good seven day antibiotic and maintaining with a cranberry supplement or cranberry juice.

Seeking medical attention at the first of a urinary tract infection (unable to urinate, stinging irritation from urethra) is best thing to do. Nothing else will work.
    Entomology Expert

Feb 22, 2014, 12:36 PM
    My mistake...I wrote cause when I meant cure. the best way to cure something like that is with medical attention.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 22, 2014, 01:02 PM
    Many cultures around the world use sachets made from herbs and other things as a treatment for many illnesses. Aromatherapy is an accepted treatment. Me, I head to the doctors.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 22, 2014, 02:00 PM
    Just sitting here shocked that there are actually women out there that would buy the "I'm so huge there's no condom on the market that will fit" line.

I remember sex education in a Catholic High School, in 1988! The teacher took a condom and put it on her arm. The whole arm, fist, wrist, all the way to the elbow, and she could have gone further she could have fit her other arm as well.

So unless his penis is the size of your entire arm, he's a lying little player with a really big ego. But his ego is the only thing that's big on him.

Educate yourself. The next guy that tells you his penis is too big to wear a condom, your response should be "Oh, well I'll have to pass then. There's no way I can handle a penis that's 5 feet long and 3 feet wide".
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 22, 2014, 02:03 PM
    Maybe all of the condoms are too big?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I turn off a urinal... [ 2 Answers ]

I have a urinal in my home and it won't stop running... I can't find shut offs...

4 * urinal bowls [ 2 Answers ]

Im working in a pub (UK) and they are having probs with drainage. I no what the prob is as it goes from bottle trap to 32mm couple of bends then into a 50mm pipe that serves all four. From there a 90* thro wall then into an external 40mm pipe. Obviously the external 40mm is most of the prob, but...

The Urinal Is Too High [ 8 Answers ]

A group of 2nd, 3rd and 4th graders, accompanied by two Female teachers, went on a field trip to the local racetrack (Churchill Downs) to learn about thoroughbred horses. When it was time to take the children to the bathroom it was Decided that the girls would go with one...

Urinal not draining [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a urinal, (American Standard) that will not drain. When you flush, it fills up with water and will not drain. We have checked the drain line and the trap in the urinal and they seem to be clear of any clogs, yet it will not drain. Any idea of what can be going on?

Connecting a urinal [ 2 Answers ]

I am planning on getting a urinal with a 2" NPS spud on the back for the waste line. What will I need to connect this to a 2" stub coming from the wall? Seems like this would be a tight connection to make between the urinal and wall.

View more questions Search