Pets Expert

Feb 22, 2014, 03:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Maybe all of the condoms are too big?
    LMAO! Finger condom time! :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 22, 2014, 06:22 PM
    I will agree, and I see the posts were merged.

Do not believe him, that condoms do not fit, he is not much of a boyfriend, to lie to you. You need to seriously consider this relationship, he just did not want to use a condom and was not concerned over pregnancy,
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 24, 2014, 08:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    Just sitting here shocked that there are actually women out there that would buy the "I'm so huge there's no condom on the market that will fit" line.

I remember sex education in a Catholic High School, in 1988! The teacher took a condom and put it on her arm. The whole arm, fist, wrist, all the way to the elbow, and she could have gone further she could have fit her other arm as well.
    I agree with this completely.

What I want to say, I think would be best left for an analogy. I have a buddy whose has huge hands. He's been in manual labour for a long time. They're not abnormally huge, but they got some size to them. Hard to find a good pair of winter gloves. Now for his occupation he needs to wear rubber gloves. Just makes it easier to no leave finger prints or scratches on the car parts he's handling. He has used the xs sized gloves to make balloons and knows that they can stretch quite a bit. He can put them on and they'll stretch around his hand, but they're tight and confining. The rolled up latex at the cuff tends to cut off the flow of blood to his hands and they start turning purple. That is why he is using the XL gloves. He needs to so that it protects his hand but doesn't cut off circulation.

Condoms can stretch to fabulous sizes but if the aren't comfortable because parts of it are too tight, than it can be considered too small. It is a length but girth issue. I will be the first to say that I have a bit of an ego. I also know that Trojan regulars then to be too tight at the base of my shaft and it's uncomfortable to the point that I lose my erection. I don't care if I can fit it over my face, because it surely can, but it is too small for my junk. I had to go use the Trojan large sizes. They have a better fit and I don't have issue with lose my erection in them.

There are condoms that will work, they just need to be found, but it is completely plausible that the condoms that he's tried won't work for him. It might not all be ego.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I turn off a urinal... [ 2 Answers ]

I have a urinal in my home and it won't stop running... I can't find shut offs...

4 * urinal bowls [ 2 Answers ]

Im working in a pub (UK) and they are having probs with drainage. I no what the prob is as it goes from bottle trap to 32mm couple of bends then into a 50mm pipe that serves all four. From there a 90* thro wall then into an external 40mm pipe. Obviously the external 40mm is most of the prob, but...

The Urinal Is Too High [ 8 Answers ]

A group of 2nd, 3rd and 4th graders, accompanied by two Female teachers, went on a field trip to the local racetrack (Churchill Downs) to learn about thoroughbred horses. When it was time to take the children to the bathroom it was Decided that the girls would go with one...

Urinal not draining [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a urinal, (American Standard) that will not drain. When you flush, it fills up with water and will not drain. We have checked the drain line and the trap in the urinal and they seem to be clear of any clogs, yet it will not drain. Any idea of what can be going on?

Connecting a urinal [ 2 Answers ]

I am planning on getting a urinal with a 2" NPS spud on the back for the waste line. What will I need to connect this to a 2" stub coming from the wall? Seems like this would be a tight connection to make between the urinal and wall.

View more questions Search