Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    braveheart007 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2014, 10:33 AM
    Please help... english oral!!
    Hey all today I received a project. We have to make a one and a half minute oral for English that's inspiring. I seem to have gone blank because I can't think of anything let alone how to make it really interesting. The worst is I only have one day to do it... please please please help any suggestions will help me now!!

Please please please please help anyone... :{
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 12, 2014, 12:58 PM
    What is inspiring to you?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 12, 2014, 01:01 PM
    Talk about something that inspires YOU.
    braveheart007 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2014, 02:07 PM
    How can I make it interesting though?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 12, 2014, 02:40 PM
    Give us 2 sentences on any subject you like.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 12, 2014, 02:40 PM
    First tell us three things that inspire you.

What inspires me is lemon meringue pie, kittens, and beautiful scenery (snowy mountains, a lake, etc.)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 13, 2014, 02:35 AM
    If you talk about something of interest to you, normally it will be interesting.

What do you like ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to improve my poor oral English? [ 2 Answers ]

I am Chinese. I have learnt several years of English, but after graduation, I find my oral English is very poor which affect my cofindence. Who can help me?

If I have genital warts, and my boyfriend gave me oral, can he get oral cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

I have genital warts but I got them removed, and if my boyfriend gives me oral sex, could he get oral cancer? I've heard that genital warts do not cause cancer.

I'm a homeowner with a tenant oral agreement what's my right to end the oral agreeme [ 3 Answers ]

I am a homeowner who shares 1 room to my sister for 5 months.and pay me $500.00 all bills paid. Oral agreement. However she became irrational and violent to the point of threatening to kill my family. I have the case no.of the incident. She is in the process of moving but we changed the lock. I'm...

How can I improve Oral English [ 2 Answers ]

Many oversea friends surprise that I have learned English for more than 10 years but I have poor Oral English skill. It may due to incorrect learning way. I am praparing TOEFL testing, the speaking part is quite difficult for me, if there is any suggestion given, I will be much appreciate.:)

Make oral english friends [ 1 Answers ]

Nice to meet you, everyone I am a Chinese guy, I really like to know many friends from different area, if you like to make friends with me, contact me , waiting for you! My e-mail address: [email protected] :)

View more questions Search