Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZH09801 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2014, 09:41 AM
    Is it possible to order new cabinet hinges for Capitol Sewing Machine, model #120140?
    I bought my Capitol sewing machine, with table, in 1967. The machine works perfectly and has been refurbished. However, when moving, the hinges that hold the machine in the cabinet were bent. I can no longer lift my machine into position onto the table.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2014, 10:40 AM
    Take the hinge to a good hardware store and see if they can match it up. Many sewing machines used piano hinges .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Capitol sewing machine corporation [ 4 Answers ]

I have acapitol sewing machine Model #600, serial #312877 but I don't have the manual wirh instructions, Where or how can I get it?

Capitol sewing machine model # 666 [ 0 Answers ]

I need a manual for a Capitol Sewing Machine model # 666

Sewing Machine Manual Needed - Capitol Model 300 [ 14 Answers ]

Sewing Machine Manual Needed - Capitol Model 300 We bought a Capitol Sewing Machine Corp. sewing machine Model 300. Searching the internet for "Capitol Sewing Machine" and got a number of hits for an Indian (Asian) company and for one additional Model 300 for sale of the type we have. Our...

Capitol sewing machine cam set [ 1 Answers ]

I had a Capitol sewing machine that was stored in the barn while we moved. It ruined the machine, I do have the complete set of 18 stitch cams. I do not know what number the machine was though. Please let me know if you need the cams or know where I can sell them. [email protected]

View more questions Search