Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    towheedaijaz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2014, 03:40 AM
    Past mistakes
    Sir, I was in a relationship with a girl. I married with the same girl before 2 years. Now I am afraid of the past mistakes. I heard that we are doing wrong every night. If any suggestion.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 12, 2014, 08:03 AM
    Doing wrong ? Who is saying so ? People hear all sorts of untrue things.

What type of wrong. You said married ? Are you still married ?

You did not describe anything wrong at this point.
    towheedaijaz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2014, 09:04 AM
    Sir I did sexual intercourse before marriage and I'm still married with the same girl. Now I have heard that after marriage doing sex with his own family is considered still doing wrong.sir any remedy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 12, 2014, 09:25 AM
    This must be due to some "religious" believe, but no, in every religion I am aware of, once you marry, it is no longer a issue. While they sex before marriage was, any future sex is not an issue.

I would say who ever is saying this, is not properly informed.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 12, 2014, 09:33 AM
    Your best remedy I feel is deal with your wife and be happy and don't let any more doubts come between you and the life you build with her. Not everything you hear is a basis for truth. You are married and between you both you are one and can do as you please in your own home.

Where have you heard this from and are you somehow related to your now wife?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forgiving and forgetting the past mistakes of your boyfriend. [ 3 Answers ]

SO my boyfriend and I were on a break but still practically together and he promised he would never cheat on my or be with another girl no matter what! Well I caught him with a huge *** hicky on his neck and was so pissed. He tried to use the excuse that he was drunk and I told him that's no...

How to fight memoris of past mistakes [ 3 Answers ]

Ever have a memory so pervasive and painful that remains with you for many yeasrs to come? Does it appear at odd times creating a sense of guilt or regrett toward something will never realistically be reolved? What might melp is what researchers learing about how memores work.It turns out that...

How can I forget about past mistakes? Is this cheating? [ 7 Answers ]

I went to a club one night and ended up grinding on a large girl. I fessed up to my girlfriend about it and she didn't get upset but rather found the incident hilarious. I thought she would consider it cheating. She hasn't made it a big deal but I still can't seem to forget the incident. Can anyone...

View more questions Search