Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hornfan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2014, 01:21 PM
    I texted someone else
    I was with my girlfriend for 2 years. During that time I started texting someone else. I never met this girl or went any further than texting. My ex girlfriend said we could never get back together again due to that. I love her and wanted to marry her. Will she get over it?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 10, 2014, 01:26 PM
    Just the fact that you ask total strangers (us) if she will get over it is a sign that you just aren't understanding relationships. We can't possibly know what she will do - she is an individual, just as you are. It's a good clue that you didn't talk with her, communicate, listen, understand, work out feelings and problems.

Maybe you can ask her to show you how. Maybe she will, maybe she won't. We can't know. You learn from each failure and hope you know more the next person you like.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2014, 01:26 PM
    Probibly not... you suck it up... pull up your big boy pants, learn from your mistakes and move on and find someone else.. and don't repeat the same mistakes.

If she doesn't want you areound... nothing you want matters... at this point it can very easily become stalking. Which is somethiing you can go to jail for... so don't go there.

How old are you anyway? You don't understand these things and you are still talking about marrying someone who broke up with you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel stupid, texted my ex [ 8 Answers ]

Well after a month of her leaving and loads of mixed signals from her, she retreated and again I was left with What? On Friday I texted her and got no replies, and I gave up inside my dignity was going down Hill then last night I don't know why I texted her again basically telling her I would she...

He hasn't texted me, so what's going on? [ 3 Answers ]

OK I had date this guide for 1year we had a good relationship. But on Sunday we were supposed to go out after he get out of church. It was like 2:30i seend him a text message saying "Hey babe. At what time you going to pick me up ?" And he didn't text me back. So I call him at 5 he didn't answer....

My ex texted me [ 4 Answers ]

Threads merged K so my ex broke up with me christmas week after 4 months because things had 'run its course' and our rosters were hectic for December as well. We decided to do the friends thing and see how we would both take it. I sent a message xmas day with the usual happy xmas hope you made...

My ex texted me after 5 months [ 32 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 29 months broke up with me on Thursday.. I know that a lot of it was my fault. I'm having a hard time absorbing this sudden decision. I still love and care about her more than anything in the world! She says she just wants some time away. The main reason I think we broke up was...

Ex texted me! [ 4 Answers ]

My ex,whom I dated for over three years, texted me at 230 in the morning all it said was "you suck!" I have not spoken to him in almost a year. What the heck does this mean??

View more questions Search