Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coltonjared Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

Feb 10, 2014, 11:06 AM
    Marquis Spa not fully heating
    I have a marquis sport 500 spa the I have set for 104 but only heats to 94. The top control says it's at 104 but I have a floating thermometer and it's saying 94. I'm at a lot on how to fix this any help would be great
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

Feb 15, 2014, 06:28 AM
    I'd start by setting the temp. of the spa to 114 and see if that heats the spa up to 104 like you want...could simply be that the calibration of the thermostat is failing over time.

Mark
    SpaParts Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Mar 24, 2014, 03:50 AM
    Spa electronics monitor the hot tub's functions, call for heat or circulation when needed, and more advanced control systems also provide error messages to help with troubleshooting a problem in case something goes wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spa heating element [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Bullfrog Tadpole spa. I drained and cleaned 2 days ago. It was seemingly working okay prior to draining and cleaning. Refilled yesterday but is no longer heating the water. Single 240v pump operates correctly in circulatory and hi-speed. There are no error codes on the control pad. It is...

Cal Spa not heating [ 27 Answers ]

Hi I have a Cal Spa. I do not know the model though, but we have had it since 1999. Recently the hot tub has not been heating up. The pump will run, but the heater will not turn on. The heating light on the digital screen is not on even though I adjust the temperature. I have been looking up...

Regarding 1997 Cal spa heating [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Chaosmaster1, Thanks for your answer. The only error code is the flashing Flo, but I think it has always flashed this. I have water runnning through the heating tube and not air locks anywhere. Would it benefit me to install a new Temp. sensor? Also could you tell me how to test the current...

Spa not heating up [ 4 Answers ]

How you guys doing? Im having troubles with my jacuzzi spa. Its turning on. I hear the motor on but it doesn't get hot. Do I change out the motor? Heating element? How can I check if any isgood? Thanks guys

View more questions Search