Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maxell121 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2014, 06:05 AM
    What are the best ways to increase blood circulation to brain?
    What are the best ways to increase blood circulation to brain...what type of exercise or Medicine or any thing else?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2014, 06:12 AM
    Not much you can do except avoid high g-force situations... which few people have to concern themselves with.

If you have a medical condition... you need to refer to your physician...

Why are you asking?
    maxell121 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2014, 09:20 AM
    I recently suffered from psychotic issue Delirium,dementia and lack of concentration... doing exercise helped me a lot in this.. but it need too much effort
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 10, 2014, 09:39 AM
    If the exercises worked than do the exercises. If they require too much effort then reduce the amount done and build it up. For example, if they said to do 3 sets of 20 push ups but it was too hard, than do 3 sets of 10 push ups today. Tomorrow do 3 sets of 11 push ups. The next day do 3 sets of 12. So on and so forth. Work it up. If you have something that works then make it work for you.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 10, 2014, 01:10 PM
    Get or make an incline board. You lie down on your back and tilt it back so that your feet are higher than your head. You could do the same thing lying down on a seesaw.

Of course if you have clogged arteries to the brain, or a very weak heart, or both, not much is going to get blood to your brain the rest of the day. Once you have medical problems, very few of them can be cured by a doctor giving you a pill or doing surgery - most require work by the patient.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No blood circulation on left arm [ 2 Answers ]

Feels like no circulation in my arm hurts to the point like if its ganna burst. Once I get it to a certain movement it slowly goes away. But ma finger tips stay numb all day I've had it for about two days.

Ways to increase current ratio [ 1 Answers ]

What are the ways to increase current ratio

Is there ways to increase a mans penis with no possible consequences [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend is looking to increase the size of his penis and he's tried pills but got nowhere now he is buying an extender is this bad or is there other sure ways besides surgery that have a chance to increase your size

Why tryglyserides increase in blood [ 1 Answers ]

Why tryglyserides increase even though other lipids like LDL HDL, VLDL are normal in a lipid profile. If it is high what happens, or if it is very low what happens to one's health

View more questions Search