Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaleman Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2014, 03:18 PM
    EtG test Monday night. Help!!
    My had 3 shooters Saturday. My last one was at 5 pm. I have a EtG test Monday at 10:30pm. I've been drink tons of water and peeing a lot. Is there a chance I will pass?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 9, 2014, 03:30 PM
    Maybe you need to stop drinking since this is the second time in less than a month you have had this issue. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/addict...er-782605.html

We will not help you cheat an EtG test. You may pass, you may fail. It depends on the alcohol content and other factors.

Feb 9, 2014, 03:34 PM
    Don't respond if your going be negative

Feb 9, 2014, 03:38 PM
    I'm 5 100lbs and active
    Marriage Expert

Feb 9, 2014, 03:46 PM
    So, what do you want me to say? That drinking lots of water will fix the problem? It won't.

The underlying issue isn't the testing. It isn't the number of drinks you had. It isn't the time span. It is the fact that you know you are being tested, you are drinking and you are the one who has to live with the consequences.

Believe it or not, I am not being negative. I am being realistic and I don't want to see you lose your freedom, job or whatever is at risk. I want to see you pass each and every EtG test with no worries or concerns. I want you to be able to pass those tests without resorting to drinking an ocean or spending all day in the toilet.

What do you want? Why drink at this time in your life? Are getting any help other than the testing?

Feb 9, 2014, 03:52 PM
    Yes in relapse classes been mussing them and I did relapse I'm going back to them starting and honestly it felt good to be there I am messing up and thank you for your input what you said is real I'm more now then ever you realize I do have a problem
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 9, 2014, 04:42 PM
    Cat gave you some great advice...learn from what you have done and do what you need to do.
    Marriage Expert

Feb 9, 2014, 08:27 PM
    Good luck getting back on track. Sometimes it takes messing up to show just important something is to you.

Try not to make the greater mistake of allowing the slip-ups to be the beginning of a downward spiral. Accept they happened, recognize why they happened and move forward with what you have learned.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drank Thursday night 11 pm EtG test Monday 7pm [ 5 Answers ]

My buddy drank about 4-5 mixed drinks and has erg test Monday at 7pm (approx 90 hrs from last drink) what is likelihood test will come back positive? Thanks for your help.

I had 7 shots on Saturday night, will I pass EtG test on Monday? [ 4 Answers ]

Im 16, weigh 200 lbs and am 5'11. Itd be greatly appreciated because I'm kind of freaking out now. I plan on drinking a lot of water tomorrow

I drank one beer Monday night, I have to take a EtG test thurday will it show? [ 2 Answers ]

I drank one beer new years eve about 9 pm monda night I have to take a drug test tomorrow Thursday and they will send it to the lab to test for alcohol will it show up in the test?

If I drank 2 beers sat night and had an EtG test Monday will I pass? [ 2 Answers ]

I drank two beers at around midnight on a Saturday.. I had to test at 5:30pm the following Monday and it was an EtG test.. u think ill fail? I'm stressing

Will I pass an EtG test if I had 6 beers Friday night and took a drug test Monday [ 0 Answers ]

Will I pass an ETG test that was sent to a lab , if I drank 6 beers Friday night till about 12am then took the EtG test Monday at about 10pm...

View more questions Search