Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sicklizzy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2014, 08:49 AM
    I am over 55. Small stature woman with heart blockage and angina.
    I have a genetic heart condition and really suffering. With angina,no sleep, and depression, all of these are results of a heart attack and two heart catherizations in 4 months.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 9, 2014, 09:07 AM
    Your post appears to be unfinished. Do you have a question about your condition?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 9, 2014, 09:49 AM
    Yes, all very serious. I assume you under doctor care. What is your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you have both gerd and angina? [ 1 Answers ]

I have arm pain for 2-3 days now.. it sometimes hurt when I rest :( I unintentional loss weight 5 months now... Chest pain and feels like food is stuck when I didn't swallow anything And past 2 days I wake up and have stomachache and "poop" I also burp even though I didn't eat anything And...

Angina Pectoris after MDMA use? [ 1 Answers ]

Two nights ago, I took 125mg of MDMA (orally) and the experience was very good until I started to come down. The feeling of a spiky object being pushed down a small tube appeared, starting at the top of my chest and steadily pushing down to the middle of my torso. I did nothing for about an hour...

Myocarditis and pain in front upper tooth is this a sign of heart blockage ? [ 0 Answers ]

I have had myocarditis for a year now, a week and a half ago I got a flu and was throwing up. Then felt better but started having dizzy spells. Just today my upper front right tooth feels painful to press on. Is this serious ? I'm a single parent and can barley afford anything and feels like my...

How do I get over the woman that owned my heart? [ 7 Answers ]

My ex and I dated for 1 year and 8 months before she called it quits last month. We lived together, traveled together, did everything together. We had both been going through "life crisis'' last year. I was building a new business and she hated her job and always contemplated what she wants to...

I love my woman with all my heart but I don't have any desire for her after 7 years [ 5 Answers ]

... and it is NOT because she put on some weight - she looks great. She has good vibes, is positive, etc. We get along great too. The desire just faded away and now I feel desire for OTHER women, but not mine... but I love her truly genuinely... anyone else in this weird situation? Words of advice?

View more questions Search