Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1749 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2014, 07:00 AM
    My normal wash button is blinking and will not turn on. Model number873025B
    I have turned the breaker off and tried to press sani rinse and heat dry to reset. Check the soap dispenser also.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2014, 09:02 AM
    What kind of machine do you have?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite ultra wash normal wash button blinks [ 0 Answers ]

Normal wash push pad on kenmore elite button. Will not start

Kenmore dishwasher 665.16019401 Normal Wash light blinking, will not turn on [ 5 Answers ]

Normal wash light blinking, machine will not tuyrn on.

Kitchenaid KUDM03FTSS3 dishwasher normal wash button blinking [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I have interrupted the washing cycle for my Kitchenaid DW. Sine then, the light of normal wash is flashing and when I click on the start/resume button nothing happen, and when I click on the cancel button it starts blinking too. I don't know what to do, I have looked in the manual I have:...

I have a kenmore ultra wash model#665-15779 and normal light keeps blinking [ 0 Answers ]

I have tried to press cancel and that cases lock on light with cancel and normal wash light to blink. If I open door and reshut, then the normal light continues to blink and my dishwasher does not work at all. Can you help? Is there a way to reset, my repair man turned off power for a few minutes...

My Kenmore model 17039 dishwasher has the normal wash light blinking [ 0 Answers ]

The normal wash light is blinking and will not do anything else. I shut the power off and the light goes out but as soon as you close the door the light starts blinking again. How can I repair this problem?

View more questions Search