Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tempusfgt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 08:20 AM
    Darkening platinum bleached hair?
    I have been trying to darken my plantinum, bleached hair... I am only trying to go to a medium gold blonde.

It won't work!

The middle to ends of my hair will not take the color. It remains white. How do I get the color to hold?

I thought with my hair being porous, it would grab color instantly.

Amanda

Check out some similar questions!

Dying vaginal hair from brown to platinum [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to dye the hair in my pubic area from brown (with a touch of grey in it) to platinum (yellowish blonde hair - sort of like Gwen Stefani's). How can I do this on my own. It is embarrassing for me to get this done professionally so any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated. ...

How to lighten your hair after darkening. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I lighten my Hair? I dyed it on Monday, and it is WAY to dark. I wanted medium brown, and it looks to be black. Thanks little byrd

I bleached my hair [ 1 Answers ]

I have dyed my dark brown hair black for 2-3 years now and recently I bleached my hair, making it go brown. I bleached it again and now it is orange! And it won't go blonde, what can I do?

Darkening my Hair [ 4 Answers ]

My hair is naturally dark blonde, and I lightened it to a medium/light blonde about a year ago and have kept it that shade ever since. I thought it would be kind of fun to go darker with my hair, like maybe a light or golden brown, and, being a student, I would like it if I could get an...

Bleached hair and swimming [ 1 Answers ]

I just bleached my hair and I want to go swimming will my hair turn green, what can I do to avoid this from happing.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.