Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    _rojasj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2014, 10:29 PM
    Why did she leave me for her ex
    The girl I was dating left me for her ex boyfriend, they've broken up well over 4-5 times. He's abusive, controlling and a brainwasher. He would control what she wears, her bank counts, if she spent her own money she made on clothes he would be upset. He even had her bank text him every time she took money out. That's pretty psycho if you ask me. While she dated him she would get kidney pain from so much stress, this is what she told me when she met me that all her ex's where abusive like this.

I thought everything between us was going great she said " this is it, your my last relationship your the final piece to my puzzle. " we had a crush on each other for 4 years. She told me she always wanted me and I believed it. Her sister is dating my brother they have a kid together already, so we dated for a year and 3 months we planned to get married and have kids together. By the way she's 21 I'm 20, her ex is 28. She told me she will never give up on us this is what she wants I treated her with love, affection I always put her first. I brought her, her favorite dog, iPad, favorite lizard, pandora bracelet, a engagement ring that I planned to give her on valentines day.. guess not anymore. I gave that relationship my all. She said she NEVER wanted to lose me.

Couple months go by her ex text's her you owe me $240, and you promised to be to be the queen of my house. I found that as disrespect and I told her. She said " He's drunk " I let it go.. couple days go by he texted her again drunk talking about how her sister sucked his ****, and that's when I told her that's enough don't text him no more because he's being really disrespectful and she said " No, he's my friend and his sister in law needs me to baby sit the kids " so she did and it was at his house. I told her to please never go there again out of respect to our relationship. She said " I'm not giving up my friend ". If he was such a great friend why did he write her now?

So I broke up with her because I didn't approve, I felt like I didn't deserve to be treated that way. She left the same day to her ex's house and has been living there ever since the same day we broke up. She told her friend who is my friend also that " she fell out of love with me, why be with him if I'm wasting his time, all she cares about right now is money and freedom." I know she's just saying that because she's with him now. Because if she didn't care why would she text my brother for my new number ? She told him she doesn't know maybe in the future well be together again. Why would she go back to someone who treated her like crap?

I am doing the no contact rule. I haven't written her period. She texted my phone saying hey can you get the rest of my clothes and stuff. Why couldn't she text that to her sister? They talk everyday. I live with her sister and my brother but so did she, she could have asked her sister. I really do love this girl with all my heart and I want to be with her. Do you think they will last? Do you think she will miss me? Should I continue the no contact rule ? I deleted my Instagram so she couldn't see what I was doing. Will she be back or start to wonder if I continue no contact ? I really want to be with her so bad but I want her to realize what she lost.
    Bim1er Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2014, 01:00 AM
    Okay first of all you shouldn't have broken up with her in the first place. Second of all, do you actually know if her ex and your girlfriend are together again?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2014, 07:02 AM
    Count your blessings.. now forget her and find someone else that's more intelligent and makes better choices. THere are plenty of them out there. You can't save someone from themselves.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 4, 2014, 08:41 AM
    The smartest thing you did was dump her. The dumbest thing you could do would be to go back. Keep NC and keep her far away from your life and give your sister her belongings to deliver to her.

Completely delete her and tell everyone to not tell you what she is doing, or has said about you. This is how you keep your dignity and self respect, while you don't give in to the poison your heart wants back. You all ready listened to your heart and where did that get you? You gave all and she took and left you in disrespect, and now you have a hole in your soul.

Stay away from her and the hole will heal if you fill it with family, friends, and activities you enjoy, and makes you happy. Just a matter of time. So don't fall for her BS a second time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To leave, or not to leave my partner? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, This post could turn out really long but I will keep it as short as possible. Me and my partner have been together for 6 years, and have 1 child, who is not biologically his, but he has raised him as his own and my child thinks he is his dad (and he is). I think I want to leave...

One week from going out on maternity leave. Can I change my leave date? [ 2 Answers ]

One week from going out on maternity leave. Can I change my leave date so I can use my PTO and get my full commission pay? Otherwise I will be cut 25% or more from what deals close while out on leave. However if I was on PTO-such as vacation-I would get 100%. Help!!

Before you leave.. [ 7 Answers ]

If you were leaving the country for good, would you tell your old crush that you once cared for him more than all your friends? If you had one last time to tell him all what is in your heart.. what would you say now that you have nothing to lose? How would you say it? If you need any more...

Don't want to leave.mother of my kids wants me to leave. [ 5 Answers ]

I love them all so much,but she says I have to go.if I stay around she gets angry and screams.im a good dad but my head and heart is all over the place,don't know what to do,she4 won't talk about it.

Ex not on lease will not leave.landlord gave her 30 days.still won't leave? [ 12 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend and I were on a lease and it expired 7/15/09. I signed a new lease with only me on it. She will not leave. She stated the landlord had to give her 30 more days to leave. The landlord then sent a certified letter stating she had to leave in 30 days. She will not leave. What rights...

View more questions Search