Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    235ov Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2014, 06:09 PM
    How to repair a pullout sink hose
    Bought a pullout sink hose (metal braiding), leaking, need to repair, how?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2014, 10:09 PM
    You don't repair, you replace. Get a match and remove from the faucet, underneath the sink, pull through the top hole or remove the spray head and pull down. If the leaking one is new, return it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washing Machine Repair. Miele W919 'Aquastop' Fill-Hose [ 2 Answers ]

The 'aquastop' fillhose (part number 4061331) on my Miele W919 washing machine is faulty. The Miele spare part would seem to be over £200! I have found a genuine, new, Miele 'aquastop' hose for sale (significantly cheaper!) on an internet site. Described as being suitable 'for a series W900' it,...

How to repair a pull out friedrich grohe faucet handle that separated from the hose [ 3 Answers ]

I have a white Friedrich Grohe kitchen faucet that has a pull out sprayer handle. The handle has separated from the sprayer hose and doesn't appear to be actually broken but will not snap back together. Maybe it requires some type of epoxy or glue? Does anyone have any ideas?

Frost free hose bib repair [ 6 Answers ]

Frost free hose bib is being stingy! It's a "Legend T-550", two years old. Something gave out over the winter -- now, when turned fully "on" I get a puny trickle. What can we do, short of completely replacing the thiing?

How to repair a pull out Friedrich Grohe faucet handle that separated from the hose? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a white Friedrich Grohe kitchen faucet that has a pull out sprayer handle. The handle has separated from the sprayer hose and doesn't appear to be actually broken but will not snap back together. Maybe it requires some type of epoxy or glue? Does anyone have any ideas?

Repair frostless hose bib [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible to repair a frostless hose bib? After a cold cold winter, I went to use the faucet. It worked a few times but now the handle just spins, the water no longer flows. Is this something I can repair or does it need to be replaced? Thanks

View more questions Search