Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ymp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2014, 11:41 AM
    Will vitamin E oil remove acne hyperpigmentation scars?
    Will vitamin E oil remove acne hyperpigmentation scars? If so how long will it take?
    I have acne dark scars and some parts of my face is also dark and I need help. I was wondering if vitamin E oil will help. I am currently putting on Epiduo to control the acne but it's not taking away the scars
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 10, 2014, 09:59 AM
    Vitamin E will not remove scars or discolourations. It mainly is used for healthy skin. Scars and discolourations are at the cellular level and is vary hard to correct. Surprisingly enough a little make up for go a long way. You might also benefit from a visit to your local dermatologist.
    andydecosta11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2014, 04:04 AM
    Vitamin E will not completely remove the scars, it will just fade your scars. One also has to take care that if vitamin E is causing any side effects to your skin then immediately you should discontinue it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vitamin suppliments for acne [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I have trouble with acne. I break out especially around my period. Anyway, what kind of vitamin supplements should I take that would help with my acne? I have a lot of bumps, blackheads, and a few whiteheads. Thanks for your help!

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Vitamin b5 acne [ 1 Answers ]

Is vitamin b5 good for clearing up acne? Has anyone had good results using it?

Acne Scars? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been using papaya soap for about 3 months and it hasn't done anything for my acne. What other products (not too expensive please) will help lighten my scars?

Acne scars [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to cure acne scars.plse suggest some good home remedies. I already applied honey over my face and now got one pimple after applying that.plsetell me why did that happen and suggest ways to cure it. I would also like to mention that I have very little acne scars and I...

View more questions Search