Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wmautiki Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2014, 04:13 AM
    Internet relationship
    Hi there.

A year ago I met this person on meetme.. we never met .but we became lovers.. After a 8mths chatting.. I decided to end it.. because I had read he was a scam.. I didn't discuss this with him.I just delted him.So right know I am now back chatting with him.. and we seem to be getting on very well.. I am worried and need support.. I do care for him.. This is the problem..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 8, 2014, 05:02 AM
    You could not have become lovers if you had never met. It was only an on line relationship which are always doomed to failure, upsetting to say the least. The only support we can offer is suggesting that you do have no contact with him any longer.

Devote your time to a proper relationship.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 8, 2014, 06:33 AM
    You seem to have fallen for many scams online before and are falling for it again, it seems, by continuing to keep in touch with these fellows, you set yourself up for a mighty fall. Are you crazy or something letting these online chats replace real life? You know you are being hustled, and allow it. And the idea of being lovers with a guy you never met is over the top delusional CRAP!!

Get some help to get a real life, or at least stop falling for online guys. I mean who keeps talking to a guy you know is setting you up for a fall?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 8, 2014, 08:35 AM
    Is it all about this?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/missin...ml#post3615748

You are only asking for more problems. You know you're talking to a scammer yet you care for him and can't give him up?
    You need WAY more help than anyone here can give you.
    mmautiki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2014, 06:23 PM
    Hi there.

A year ago I met this person on meetme.. we never met .but we became lovers.. After a 8mths chatting.. I decided to end it.. because I had read he was a scam.. I didn't discuss this with him.I just delted him.So right know I am now back chatting with him.. and we seem to be getting on very well.. I am worried and need support.. I do care for him.. This is the problem..
    Hi everyone,I have ended this relationship,i thank thoughs, who had given me good advise ,thank you one and all..

Cheers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Internet relationship, how to dump a guy? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, you met this guy over the internet but he's getting close to you and your not in love with him... any ideas on how to handle it? He says he loves you, also you can't meet him because you live in different places...

Internet Relationship down the toilet? [ 2 Answers ]

Here's my Problem Basicially I met this girl about 2.5-3 years ago over the internet. For the 1st year-1.5 We were good friends and nothing but that. Well then for some reason (I don't remember) I just quit talking to her... I just stopped. It wasn't about her or anything it just happened.. Well...

I'm kind of in an internet relationship... [ 6 Answers ]

I want to end it, because I feel we have gone too far. I don't know how to end it though, because we have been talking for over a year, he knows where I live, and if I were to end it he has dirty pictures and videos of me that he could post on the web which I don't think he would do but I don't...

Internet relationship... please help... seriously [ 35 Answers ]

HELP! Ok, here I go. I have been going out with my girlfriend for almost 11 months... ok right? WRONG! I have never met her because I live about 120miles away... so why don't I just get on a train and see her? I always suggest it but when I do she says she dances on saturdays, has school...

View more questions Search