Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    norqueen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2014, 12:26 PM
    How do I get rid of ghosts/spirits
    The other late night while watching TV and looking on Facebook on my phone, I see a misty dark shadowy-silhouette like person walking right by my bed passing the TV (with the kardashians on with sound and all), I seen the legs in a walking position heading towards the window, I see the profile of his face with a longer nose, about 6 feet tall and a matter of a second he was a gone like out of nowhere. I live in a 14 year old apartment complex, very nice and I have never had any type of bad feeling in here ever except I have heard the spirits knock 3 times loud I my mind that wakes me up instantly. Anyway after I saw the ghost 2 weeks ago I called a local medium to visit, she told me it was a passing through spirit and the portal was in my closet. She said there is no spirits in my home now, she gave me words to say to the spirit if I see it again. She also burned sage around in every room and put sea salt around my building outside, especially by windows and door.I have not seen anything since but sleep with all lights on all over the house and Im scared :((I don't sleep well, I think its because Im nervous,I have my 9 year old son in my bed now and lately he has bad dreams and screams out in his sleep an Im thinking the spirit messes with him (he always talked in his sleep but now its louder). He never wakes up and in the morning he never remembers anything,My question is what else can I do to keep the spirits out, this is a quiet peaceful home, why would the spirit enter here an could it just have passed through and what else can I do to make it stop ?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 6, 2014, 01:07 PM
    Did you tell your son that you saw this? Was he there when the medium was there?

How much did you pay the medium?

Personally, I think you're making too much of a big deal over this. One time you saw something...maybe...one time....and now you're all paranoid and so is your son.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 6, 2014, 01:24 PM
    You yourself claimed you're a nervous person. This might add a lot more to what you "saw" in the first place. This may have nothing to do with how your son is sleeping. I would suggest not speaking about any of this to your son... but it wouldn't hurt to ask him how he feels in his room or in the house (WITHOUT you bringing up spirits in the conversation).

I wouldn't worry about what you need to do to stop this from happening again. Relax... don't assume this is going to keep up. It may be a one time experience. Many people have those.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 6, 2014, 05:18 PM
    Why does the concept of spirits frighten you so much? Many people take great comfort in the nearness of immaterial presences. They call them "Angels." So do a lot of religious texts. Is there something unpleasant in your past you associate these with? Do you have guilt feelings that you fear they may become "Avenging angels?"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghosts and spirits [ 11 Answers ]

Hi sometimes I see spirits or feel that there's something in the room with me. I have tried asking questions but I never get an answer I have also asked my spirit guide to speak to me and show its self and I don't think I've heard him/her either. I have also had door move when I asked it to!...

How To Communicate With Spirits/Ghosts? [ 7 Answers ]

I would really like to know how to communicate with spirits or ghosts. I'm not talking about oujia boards, and also any way that doesn't take three days of preparation. I'm asking this because I have a spirit/ghost that seems to want something from me, and all I want to know is "what?"

Ghosts or Spirits? [ 8 Answers ]

This question has always been of interest to me. I believe that when you die, you go to heaven. But what happens to you in between? Are you a ghost or spirit? Can you interact with others after you have gone? Are ghost even real? If anyone can give me an answer. Then that would be awesome. Look...

How to get rid of Ghosts Spirits and Visions [ 1 Answers ]

I have these visions of death and zombies and giant spiders killing people I just want them to go away I also see ghosts and other scary things that follow me around and make myself misreble all the time:( I don't like it and I just want it to stop Help!

Ghosts/Spirits, do you believe or not? [ 4 Answers ]

I myself am a believer that another realm exists where an entity I call jinns exist. We do no know much about them,but from what I know, there are good and bad among them,believers and non-believers among them,some go about their way while others enter the human world and cause different types of...

View more questions Search