Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benschh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2014, 11:40 AM
    How many ml's to give when dosage is 7mg times 4.53 kg
    Dosage is 7 mg per kg. Cat weighs 10 lbs which equals 4.53 kgs. How much do I administer in ml's?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 6, 2014, 11:48 AM
    You should not have to convert to millilitres. Give what is specified in milligrams. Why do you want to convert and risk the wrong dosage?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 6, 2014, 04:50 PM
    You would have to convert to ML if the medication is a liquid.

If it is a liquid, what does it say on the bottle about milliliters per milligrams? It should look something like this, and I'm only pulling numbers out of the air.

5/2 which means 5mg per 2ml. Once I know this I can convert it for you properly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

York diamond 80 burners ignite shut down 3 times give 7 blink code [ 1 Answers ]

unit ignites 3 times shuts off with 7 blinking led code. Fame sensor replaced less then 1 year ago. cleaned flame sensor unit with pencil eraser (doesn't damage like steel wool or sandpaper) runs fine for two three days then back to error. no blockages in intake air/ vent air. had service tech out...

If you did 7mg of a Lortab 10 on Saturday would they be out of your system by Monday? [ 12 Answers ]

I don't ever do them and from the moment I did it up until the drug test I drank water until it made me sick.

1997 subaru legacy gt automatic idles high at times and low at times. [ 1 Answers ]

1997 legacy gt will idle high and take off like a rocket and at times idle low and be very sluggish taking off. Any suggestions?

If a husband give 3 times divorce to hs wife how can they both get married again? [ 3 Answers ]

A.A I got married before 3 years.My husband said on phone "i have given you talak" in November 2009. Then he excused and our relation got smoth.in January 2010 he again said on phone "I have given you talak" .then in February 2010 he again said on phone "i have given you talak". In March 19 2010 I...

Up tp how many times can female St Bernards be pregnant and give birth? [ 8 Answers ]

We have a 2 and 8 months old St bernard who's given birth three times already. How many times can she still get pregnant and give birth that is not dangerous to her health?

View more questions Search