Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princ3 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2014, 04:37 AM
    How to make a specific ink
    My qeution is -Is it possible to make some casual pen's ink -metal.I mean how could I best produce a metal ink for a pen or stylo ,mixing aluminium powder with some binder or with some finished ink ?

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a specific form in Maryland to make a Motion to Vacate Judgement [ 4 Answers ]

I had settled a debt with the Atty representing the debt collector prior to the court date. They advised me that there was no need to show up in court, as they will not be there. Today, I got notice from the court that an Affidavit of Judgement in favor of the Plaintiff was given. Neither...

How does a ink jet printer measure ink level [ 0 Answers ]

How does a ink jet printer know the ink level in the cartridge

What can I do legally to make sure a check is applied to a specific account? [ 7 Answers ]

What can I do to make sure a check is used for "exactly" the intended purpose I am writing it? And applied to a specific account. (i.e. certified check from my bank, having something notarized etc... )

I put new ink cartriges in my printer with the tape off and it tells me no ink [ 1 Answers ]

I have the HP Deskjet D2660 printer. The new cartrages are the correct ones. I peeled the tape off and inserted them correctly, but the no ink light keeps flashing and it won't print anything. The printer is on line, and when the printer sits idle for ten minutes or so the light goes out, but the...

Ink jet ink smudging [ 5 Answers ]

I'm not necessarily a beginner but I don't know quite where to stick this. Problem. I want to print a nice Thank You card for a someone who has helped me very much. My software & paper are no problem, but I notice that whenever I print something, if it gets the slightest bit wet, it runs. Is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.