Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    afrahsohail Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Feb 22, 2014, 03:57 AM
    I happy now... I don't visit his page that often. I have people who really loves me and care I spend my time with them. Thank you everyone.I love you all who helped me to cross that scary time when I was weak I neva contacted him its been more than 20 days now :). And yes bleeding has stopped I am all fine now,just excited about my life ahead. I am thankful to this site it helped me heal and relax.
    Loads of love ♥
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 22, 2014, 05:13 AM
    And you are helping others here too. So thank you too.

Feb 22, 2014, 01:35 PM
    Oh my God joypuly are you there? He is calling I rejected and now he had called almost 8 times I have been rejecting.finally after 19 days he is trying to contact on my another number.I wrote a text telling him that I have got over him but I didnnot send it thought to ask you 1st.I think I shouldnot give his call any value right? Seriously I donnot want to hear his voice even.No more drama or lies.

I am literally shocked and laughing that I have tortured him and he is desperatly calling me . He wants to talk but I won't give him that pleasure by talking to him I think I am doing the right thing? I have always been there for him for last 2 years helped him with his illness his problems and everything may be he needs me to discuss his problems and be happy and relax

Joypulv I think I should ignore him and stay away from the crap.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 22, 2014, 01:46 PM
    He hasn't earned the right to call you. He never should have called you in the first place, and you never should have answered the phone. Don't start now that you've gotten rid of him and are trying to move on with your life.

No contact. That means no texting, no calling, no fb, no looking up what he's doing, just move on and forget him completely. If you can't do it on your own, change phone numbers and make sure he doesn't have the number, delete him and block him on fb and any other social media sites. Take temptation out of your path.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 22, 2014, 01:59 PM
    Why would you even want to go there again ? Just heal mentally and physically. What good will it do you. He is married, he is a creep for doing this to you. Think of him as the lowest life form you know !
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 22, 2014, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Why would you even want to go there again ? Just heal mentally and physically. What good will it do you. He is married, he is a creep for doing this to you. Think of him as the lowest life form you know !
    I'd add that the OP is not innocent in this. Like I said before, the only real victims in all of this is are the guys wife, and the unborn child of the OP. Both the OP and the married man chose to do this. They're both equally responsible and equally at fault.

She should do now what she should have done from the very beginning. Ignore him.

Feb 22, 2014, 02:26 PM
    Ok thank you guys. ♥
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 24, 2014, 05:23 AM
    I thought OP had a 'termination'?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lying and cheating [ 18 Answers ]

This is complicated and I know I screwed up big time. I lied and cheated (kissed another girls) on my girlfriend. I lied about not talking to others girls and hanging out with them. We were in different colleges it was a 45 min drive to see each other. It was fine for 2 years And 8 months. The lies...

My boy friend admitted he thought about cheating on me. [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over a year. Which is the longest amount of time he's been in a relationship, we've meet each others family's friends everything and up until a few days ago I would say I trusted him more then I've ever trusted anyone else. So here's my problem...

I love him but I ve thought about cheating on him [ 10 Answers ]

I don't know how much more I can take, I feel very sexually frustrated. Yes part of it is my fault because I haven't told him how I felt but I would think he should know by now after purchasing books and fun sex games. The only thing he said was that... I'm crazy about sex which is true I love...

How to get over a cheating, lying ex boyfriend. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm sure more then half of us girls have been through this feeling. It's disgusting what a man can do for some pride. With all that damn pride, they need to start a parade with it. Anyway! My and my ex boyfriend were togther for 2 and a half years. Everything was going perfect, well that's what I...

What should I do with my lying, cheating boyfriend? [ 6 Answers ]

During Oct 2003, about 3 months into dating, I found out that my boyfriend was emailing girls he found online in a "hookup" website and discussing sex. He promised never to do it again. Well, less than 1 week later, I found another email so I broke it off. I should mention that he said it never...

View more questions Search