Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Iris99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2014, 06:36 PM
    Salt and ice challenge
    Okay so my marks from the salt an ice challenge aren't bad they're just very red. It's shaped as an ice cube, will it go away? It hasn't bubbled or turned purple or anything just red
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 4, 2014, 07:35 PM
    Great, it just proves you were not stupid enough to keep it on for too long, just stupid enough to try it.

It is a burn, and can get worst over time, ( not sure how long it has been)
    So you go show it to your parents and get proper medical attention.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 4, 2014, 07:43 PM
    No way to know if it will go away. I'm wondering, if someone gave you a gun and told you to shoot yourself in the head, would you do it? Because what you did is about as smart as that.

It might go away, it might not. It's a burn. Most burns scar. Maybe you'll get lucky and this one won't.

I really want to know why today's kids are so moronic that they're doing this? It's even sadder that today's youth didn't learn basic 3rd grade science and know that salt and ice causes a burn.

It's really a "duh" moment, and makes me fear for the future. You all are going to run the world some day? Heaven help us all.

So, why did you do this? I'd really like to know the mind set of the hundreds of kids that come here telling us they did this challenge. Why? Are you that stupid, or just that eager to please someone else by doing something stupid?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salt and ice challenge. [ 7 Answers ]

I did the salt and ice challenge. I have a really little blister. It isn't blue or purple it's just pinkish/red. Should I go to the doctor or just let it go away. And how long will it take to go away??

Salt and ice challenge! [ 3 Answers ]

I did the salt and icr challenge I held it on for a minute and it has blisters what can I do with out seeing a doctor or telling my mom?

Help? Ice and salt challenge! [ 8 Answers ]

So I did the Salt and Ice Challenge. Its where you put salt on your skin and put an ice cube. So I was bored and I've done it before and it never did anything So I tried it again but now it made some kind of pinkish little bump and it burns a lot. Its driving me crazy because when I look at my...

Ice and salt challenge [ 2 Answers ]

So I Did The Challenge, It Turned Out A Little Blackish And Its Hardly Noticeable Because Im A Little Darked Skin And Light, But How Long Does It Take To Go Away?

Salt and ice challenge [ 2 Answers ]

I did a challenge when you have to pour salt on your arm then put an ice cube on It well longer story short I would like to know if there is a way I can make the swelling go away before it turn into a bruise

View more questions Search