Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laverne2 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2014, 05:51 AM
    Find the mean of 5/6, 4/3, 7/12 answer and give steps
    Please give answer withsteps showing how you got your answer.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Feb 4, 2014, 06:25 AM
    While we are happy to give you help, we will not do your work for you. Please show us that you have tried to work the problem.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2014, 03:08 PM
    Finding a mean (or average) is simply adding the numbers and then dividing that by the amount of numbers...

If you have trouble adding fractions see here.
    burgess87 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2014, 11:49 PM
    Mean is nothing but ration of sum of the terms and number of the terms.

In this case we have fractions first take the lcm of the denominators i.e 12, so multiply and divide the first fraction with 2, the fraction becomes 10/12,next one becomes 16/12 and the third one is 1/12.. now it would be easy to calculate the mean...

All the best

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My parents want to give me a lot to build a house on. What are the steps to do this? [ 12 Answers ]

My parents want to give me a lot to build a house on. I would like to know the steps I need to take to make this happen.

Give the steps in scientific method and apply? [ 2 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

What is the procedure, the steps you have to take to give up your parental rights [ 2 Answers ]

What is the procedure, the steps you have to take to give up your parental rights

Algebra-steps for answer [ 5 Answers ]

:)Erm Im really tired and Sick right now and I can't firgure out this problem I know its easy I just can't for sum reason help: 2(x+6)=8x I feel retarded because I'm tired and sick D: thanks people :D :) I need the steps toget the answer so I can see how you did it thanks people that answer this...

View more questions Search