Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hobert5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2014, 12:10 AM
    Plagiarism
    Is there a good tool to check plagiarism?
    Hobert5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2014, 12:16 AM
    Plagiarism
    Can we detect plagiarism 100%?
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Feb 4, 2014, 04:38 AM
    The internet is one of the best tools ever developed for tracking obscure references and quotations. Copying any passage that doesn't "sound" like a particular student and pasting it into a search engine topic bar can find even out-of-print quotes from the student's grandfather's bookshelf.

Your second question about 100% can only be answered negatively. It's not 100% certain that I'm answering this question; I sometimes have very vivid dreams.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Plagiarism [ 9 Answers ]

If I wrote a quote without saying who wrote it would that be plagiarism?

Originality OR Plagiarism [ 1 Answers ]

1. Thucydides (400 BC) said something like ”History will be repeated if societies do not know it and remember it.” George Santyana wrote, “If we don’t study history, we are bound to repeat it” DID SANTAYANA ACKNOWLEDGE THUCYDIDES WHEN HE WROTE HIS STATEMENT? 2. Mark Twain wrote, To a man...

Plagiarism [ 1 Answers ]

In class we had to fill out a chart about species at risk and we had to go to this specific website to fill it out, "www.speciesatrisk.gc.ca". She give us a sheet with a blank chart and the instructions to fill out the chart but the boxes were very small. I created my own chart on the computer and...

View more questions Search